The Wolf with Four Mates

COPYRIGHTED 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I (Chloesweetheart) own all rights to "The Wolf with Four Mates", this includes prologues, epilogues, and chapters. Any unauthorized distribution, coping, manipulation, broad casting, or selling of the authors works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wolf with Four Mates.

Hi guys!! So I'm new at writing books. I was told to try this out so I guess I am!! Anyway I am very much obsessed with paranormal romance books. So I decided that my first book will be one on werewolves.

This story is based off of a dream I had. Please comment, vote, and enjoy this book!!

I am very excited for this new story. I enjoy werewolf books a lot. If you ever have a suggestion please message me or comment one, that also goes along with if you want me to read your books let me know, and I will see.

But if you do have a book recommendation, please have it written well, I can not stand to read books with text speak, I can understand a mistake here or there, I do them myself, but if its a constant thing please don't tell me to read it. and for people who do write like that, DON'T.

Prologue

The history of the zodiac has a lot to do with how a person acts or feels. Each month a different sign, but the 12 months are separated by the four elements. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. These elements also have to do with how a person's personality comes out. Each month a little different but elements are what bind us to earth.

All werewolves have a mark that binds them to their birth element. That mark also goes along with who their rightful mate will be. Each pack follows by the mark on the Alpha in the pack. The mark is the similar within the pack but never the same. The feeling that you get when you are close to your mate is unmistakeable. The mark is the same on mates

You might ask why I told you all this but in time you will begin to see why this is important to know.

All werewolves have a mate. Or a soulmate. Someone they are made for. They can't live without that person.

It's always true love. They can never intentionally hurt their mate. Love and passion is what drives these mates.

Mates always stick together, the male, is usually known for being very possessive, and protective of their mate. This is always stronger depending on the dominance of the wolf.

The Alpha being the strongest always is the most possessive.

Just like normal wolves, werewolves hunt in packs. They don't have to be big. But at lease two. Often mates will hunt together.

By the power of the zodiac mates are deeply drawn to one and other. The Moon Goddess always chooses the mate for a wolf.

Sometimes, not very often, a spirit can be reincarnated, and that creatures mate will also be created the same way.

There are a few old souls on the Earth. They have lives many lives, and died tragic deaths. But they always seem to hold more wisdom.

The power of the zodiac is powerful. It is never questioned.

But what if something rare happens?

Something that only happens every 500 years?

The zodiac will be affected.

And that is where the story begins...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: My first book!

What did you think??? Please comment, and vote!!!!! Thank you guys so much!