Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Recap:

I was tackled to the ground. I tried to fight him off. He soon had me on my back, with his mouth hooked around my throat. I whimpered into submission. I was an amazing fighter in both wolf and human form.

Michael let go of my throat and started licking me. I licked him back. Once again wherever he touch heat and sparks spread through my body. He licked my lips and it felt like the world ended in complete bliss. We nuzzled each others necks. His scent was different. he smelled of pine and applewood smoke. I could lay there all day.

-'I knew I picked the right side' Brandon said coming through the trees.

-'wait, you were teaming?! That's not fair!' I yelled at both of them.

-'sorry princess, buts its not against the rules.' He said to me looking happy that he had outsmarted me. 'Shes all yours.' He said to Brandon.

He jumped off me and before I even got the chance to move an inch, new sparks hit me. Brandon leaned over me.

He of course latched onto my throat. I whimpered.

-'this was not fair, but a deal is a deal, you are the winners.' I said in a somewhat saddened tone.

They both howled very loudly. I just giggled.

-'sorry Adam and Eric, they got me first.'

-'but I will get you later.' Eric said in my head obviously grinning.

I thought to my self who do I really want? Which two do I want to choose? Who's my better half? Truth is I know which two I want...

---------------------------------------------

Brandon, Michael and, I decided to run. I was happy for the chance, my wolf was very happy to be accompanied by two of her mates. I think she was a little upset though. I reached out to sooth her but she told me she was fine. I knew better.

-'what's wrong?' I asked her in a relaxed tone.

-'nothing now lets have fun with our mates' she said cooly but I didn't miss the tiny sense of pain in her voice.

-'no, tell me what's wrong.' I said slightly stern.

-'nothing' the pain was still in her voice, more noticeable now.

-'I know something's wrong so spit it out, you can't lie to me, I know you better than you know your self.' I said in a demanding tone.

-'if you know me so well, then tell me what's wrong.'

-'see I was right, there is something wrong!'

-'oh shut up' she told me.

-'no! Now what's wrong?!?' I was getting impatient.

-'Fine! I know which two mates I like better but you might not agree, and I feel bad for choosing two, but it hurts me to know that the two I don't choose will be devastated. That's what wrong.'

-'oh, which two do you want?' I asked it a quiet voice.

-'I don't know if you will agree and I'm not ready to let them go.'

-'it will become very hard later on when we get connected to them more and then have to let them go. And you know that. Please just tell me I will take it into consideration, I can't keep all four of them here at the same time for much longer, without them trying to rip each others heads off.' I said. My wolf grinned at that last thought.

-'I really want-' she was cut off my Eric and Adam coming into the clearing where I was.

-'hey' they both said at the same time. They looked at each other and put on what could only be a wolf grin.