Chapter 26

READ!!! READ!!! READ!!!

Hey guys this is amazing I'm getting more and more fans! I'm really really surprised! But I have to say thanks! This is amazing! I mean huge thanks!

Also I started a new werewolf book, called "My Not So Dead Mate'. Please go and check it out it would mean a lot. Sorry I haven't updated that much.

I gained 30 follows in 4 days! I'm amazed! But also I have to thanks to the people who hoped me well during my surgery.

I had to have emergency surgery right after my birthday and I have to say thanks for the birthday wishes. I love you all very much. But without further ado I give you chapter 26!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26

Recap:

"I understand, but I will have to choose and then leave as we'll." I said and he smiled, but I knew that smile.

"See that's the problem." He added grinning. I need to run now, I knew it wasn't smart to talk to him. "You will stay here with me as your mate, and do exactly what I tell you." He said with all his Alpha tone.

My wolf was trying to fight off the command I could feel her pushing. But she knew that he was still our Alpha and that we were in his pack she had no choice but to obey. But she was stilling fighting it along with me. I didn't want this, I didn't need this. But it was too much to handle. The pressure on my head and shoulders was too much to bare, and I gave in. I bowed my head to him.

He grinned in triumph.

"Come here mate." He said, and I had to choice but to obey. So I slowly walked to his side trying to fight the command that held me prisoner. But it was too strong, he was too strong.

"What the hell!!! You can't do that!!" Jen exclaimed. And I felt bad for her.

"We'll I can and I think I just did." Jakob said smiling. He wrapped an arm around my waist and slowly began to pull me back. I was screwed.

"Bye bye Jen." He said as he turned around me with him and began to walk back. Me by his side.

How could this happen?

This isn't fair!

I'm so screwed.

We arrived at the pack house and he walked me up to the bedroom of the Alpha, his, and began to strip, I stood there awkwardly.

"Get out of those clothes and put this on." He said handing me one of his shirts. I took it and obeyed.

"Let's go to bed." He said as he pulled me towards the bed, fear soar fed through my veins at the thought of what he would make me do, but all that passes as he laid down and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Goodnight." He said softly.

But it was anything but good.

The slow pain started in my chest, and I knew what it meant, I missed my mates. This was torture.

But I willed myself through it as I slipped into a dreamless sleep...

My last thought was: How am I going to escape, if that's even possible...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------