Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Recap:

*Chloe's POV*

And that snap in the back of my head was her loyalty to her alpha.

She took over my body so fast that I didn't have the time to stop her. She did something that surprised me.

She slapped him.

Hard.

His head whipped to the side. And he stayed like that.

Then slowly, his face came back, and his gaze met my wolfs.

His face was murderous.

I cowered in the back if my mind. Not in control.

But my wolf stood fearless. She wasn't afraid. She wasn't scared.

She was angry.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said lowly, as his eyes turned black.

***

*Michael's POV*

We were talking politely with Chloe's parents while she and Jen were on the walk.

I tried to keep my thoughts in the conversation at hand but I couldn't stop my self from thinking about her.

Her hair,

Her smile,

Her everything.

The Jen came through the door slamming it open. She looked like she had just run a marathon. I was instantly on alert.

"What's wrong Jen? Where's Chloe?" River asked conserved.

"He took her." She wheezed out.

"What?" Me and Brandon asked.

"Jakob, he took her." She said with little breath.

Then something happening that hasn't happened in a while and not to this extent before.

I saw Red.

---------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chloe's POV*

His eyes were murderous.

I was sooo dead.

"Why would you challenge your alpha? Why would you challenge me?" He said lowly into my face. His wolf in control.

"You are no longer my alpha." My wolf sneered at him, speaking through me.

"Like he'll I'm not!" He boomed, and with his alpha speed, pinned me up against the opposing wall.

"You don't control me anymore!" My wolf screamed in his face. It was disrespect, alphas don't take disrespect.

"I am your alpha and you will obey me!" He boomed getting up into my face.

But my wolf stood fearless.

"You are not my alpha! I will not obey you!" She screamed at him with such am intent that I would have coward with fear.

Her voice held power.

She was strong.

Strong than I ever thought.

Her voice pushed him back and made him double over.

"I am stronger than you, I am stronger than any witch, I am a goddess and you will not disobey me!" She screamed. He fell to the ground. I could feel the power that was radiating off my skin and around me. "I will stand next to the Angels, the power that you will never know or understand! I will control the element and control life. So bow down to what I am!"

Whatever power that was hidden inside,

Was awoken in that moment.

Awaken.

And it was ready to fight.

My wolf had seized the power. Now she was stronger than any alpha.

And she knew it...

*Michael's POV*

I shifted right there.

They took her!

He took her.

He will die!

He must die.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Jen screamed at me. Then she screamed something in her witch language and it made me freeze, literally.

"Now you all need to listen to me!" Huh she must have froze us all.."he had a witch trap me for a few hours. He had or had a witch on his side. The witch is powerful, but still isn't as advanced as most," she said looking at all of us.

My wolf was not happy, he was more like enraged. He didn't like being held captive, especially when his mate was in the hands of another man. He wanted to save her. Hold her in his arms. Make sure she was okay.

He wanted to love her.

And I don't blame her.

"We need to think about this before we go in blind. He no doubt has wolves guarding the house, more so now that he has her. He will stop at nothing. He wanted her, now he has her." Jen stated simply.

My wolf would not see reason. He didn't understand that we can't just go in. It could result in hurting our mate. He wanted to save her. And he wanted to do it now.

"We will get her. Now get your wolves under control, or do I have to do it myself." She said looking at Brandon and I. Then she realized it was pointless to try to reason with us, we weren't going to control them, especially when our mates on the line. Then she said another spell in her witchy language and I could feel my wolf slowly calming down. Almost like he was sedated. I could still feel his rage but it was considerably lower. Almost dulled.

"Now here's the plan..." She drifted off into a planning state....

*Chloe's POV*

I was standing over his body when the door burst open. My wolf was still at the surface. She was controlling the power that she had awaken. And she knew that she could do more.

Gosh my wolf was almost power hungry.

She snorted at that.

I looked up to the door to see, the beta, and four pack guards all looking out of breath and scared. They were staring at me like I was a foreign object.

"Drop to your knees." My wolf said strongly through my lips.

They did just that. The also bowed their heads to show submission my wolf was very happy about that.

"State your purpose." She said clearly.

"We were coming to warn our alpha that there had been a breach, and that your mates, parents, and two friends are on their way." The beta, Brad, said.

"I see. Go to your rooms and don't leave until I say." My wolf ordered. She was very happy to hear that our mates were coming for us.

Then she looked back to Jakob who was laying on the floor, no saying a word.

"Why did you capture me?" My wolf asked him. He hesitated with an answer. "ANSWER ME!" She yelled.

"We have been together for so long! We deserve to be together! I'm in love with you! It's not fair that these four people coming waltzing into your life and take you away from me! We deserve to be together, to love each other." He said.

My heart instantly softened. He was telling the truth. And I felt bad. I knew I had to get him his mate. I was in love with him before this all happened. And before my mates came we were happy. He deserves happiness no matter what he did.

My wolf on the other hand didn't like that answer. She saw it as him taking us away from her mates. And she wasn't happy about it. If I didn't stop her she was going to do something bad.

So I pushed. I pushed her to let me have control, but she pushed back. She wasn't having it. So I pushed harder. And she did the same. Then I grabbed some of the power that both of us controlled and I pushed with everything I had. And she gave.

I sighed in relief as I got control. But then I realized that the strong powerful feeling wasn't going away. This freaked me out a little bit.

-'it's because the power is ours, it was all along but now that you've awoken it, it's not going anywhere, ever.' My wolf said in my head. I sighed. Well now I have to get use to this.

Then right at that moment Jen, Brandon, Michael, River, my dad, and my mom all burst into the house.

"Your a little late." I laughed. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Then they all stiffened.

"What the hell..?" River whispered at he came up to me. He waved his arm all around the area in front of my face. I looked at him funnily.

"Ummm" I mumbled.

"Why do I feel crazy power radiating off of you?" Jen asked serious.

"It's my element power, or at least that's what my wolf said.

"You have more power than any witch." Jen replied.

"Umm okay then." I replied a little confused. "Oh watch this!" I said excitedly.

I looked over at my mom and dad. "Sit" I commanded and they did it without hesitation. "Lay down" I said and again they did exactly as I told them. "Roll over." I giggled as they did just that.

"Okay okay okay! Stop treating your parents like dogs!" Jen said laughing.

"See I have this amazing power, I can command a wolf with it! Isn't it awesome!" I said excitedly. I wonder... "Sing the alphabet!" I said at Jen, she face me the 'are you crazy?' Look. Huh apparently I can't control witches.

"No you can't control us, only the witch element controllers can control witches, same for vampires, and angels." She said simply. Huh.

I looked over at my mates. They looked very relieved to see I was alright and with no harm done. But that's when it really hit me in the face,

I have to choose one of them.

And I have to do it soon.

Really soon...

************************************************************************************************************

A/N: well??

What did you think?

Hate it?

Love it?

I have also figured out what I'm going to do, for a sequel, but you will have to wait and see....

Anyway!!

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan

Follow

And keep on reading!

:) <3

•C

P.S. please read my new book "My Not So Dead Mate". Please and thank you!!!

.