Chapter 10

A/N: Thank you so much!!!!!! I made it to almost 300 reads and it is amazing!!! I really could use some comments to tell me how it's going!! Please continue to vote, comment, follow, fan, and read!! I love you guys!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

I looked him over. He was the hottest man I have ever seen. Black hair, perfectly tan skin, tall, pure muscle, his shirt did nothing to hide the bulging muscles, long firm legs, I caught myself slightly staring below the belt, then I looked into the same eyes that are my wolfs when I shift. We caught each others gazes quickly.

Then all hell broke loose.....

The feeling hit me so hard, when I looked in his eyes. Everything went through my body so fast. I saw me growing up with him. We lived in the castle, I was a princess and we were together, we ruled together, and wore our crowns, we ran in wolf form, and playfully wrestled. He became king and I was his queen. We had children, and we watched them grow up. We improved the werewolf life and ran it well.

"MATE. MINE!!" We both screamed. I ran towards him. I went to jump into his arms, my wolf in complete control, I couldn't stop her. He ran towards me and caught me.

"Mate. Mate. Mate." He growled. And as he talked it rumbled in his chest. It made me smile. "You. Are. Mine." He said so happily and proudly. All I could do was nod and smile.

Then I remembered I'm in a room with three other possessive werewolves, who are also my mates. Then I heard the growls. I tried to pull away from him, but he growled and held me tighter. "Mine." He growled.

"Release her." They all growled at the same time.

"No! She is mine!" He growled.

I looked up at his face. His eyes were black and his wolf was in full control. He looked down at me. I did the only thing I could think of. I let my wolf up to the surface. I saw and felt her try to coax his wolf down. She wanted to keep him safe. It wasn't working. Then she did something I didn't expect. She kissed him. All I felt was sparks and pleasurable heat run through my body. I was shaking with pleasure. My wolf backed down, and I had a feeling his did too. Then I was left kissing my mate. It's hard on how to explain how I felt.....like it was right, perfectly right. His grip loosened and he deepened the kiss.

It ended to soon, I was ripped away from his grip by two strong arms and pushed into a hard chest. I started whimpering. But when Brandon's skin came in contact with mine the sparks happened again. I snapped out of my trance. Then my wolf started yipping. I noticed that Eric and Adam were holding Michael back. He was going to rip their heads off if he didn't get to me. And I could see his wolf trying to get free.

I suddenly felt very mad. They were keeping me away from him. My wolf was growling she wanted to go to him. I started beating on Brandon "LET ME GO!!" I screamed.

"No, you aren't in our right mind." He said back calmly.

"I am in my right mind. So let me go, or he will kill you all. I don't want to loose you! Let me go." I yelled back.

"No" he said plainly.

"Fine then you deserve this, I said and kneed him where the sun don't shine. He groaned and loosened his grip, and I took advantage and pushed out of his grip.

I ran over to where they were holding him. I pushed through them, and pushed my back against his chest, the sparks hit me again, making my lightheaded. Then I let me wolf come up to protect her mate. I started growling and hissing at them. They backed down.