Chapter 18

A/N: this chapter was hard for me to write. I had to let my heart run with it and it expressed deep, raw emotion. Please don't hate me for it. But it's all pure emotion. Hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Recap:

Brandon lead me out to the car. We drove for at least 45 mins. And then we stopped. Brandon helped me out of the car and we started to walk. It was odd on how much I truly trusted Brandon. He made me feel safe even when I was scared for myself and everyone around me. Then we stopped. He slowly reached up and pulled off my blind fold.

"Whoa........" Was the first word out of my mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was staring at a white tent in the middle of a meadow. The flowers were so many different colors, shapes, sizes and smells. They were gorgeous. I looked at the different trees around the outside. It was only us. I stared around stunned silent. This place was something almost dream like.

Then I looked at the tent. It was set up for two. I still couldn't talk. I just started grinning like an idiot. I looked back at Brandon. His eyes looked hopeful and as soon as his eyes met mine they turned into delight.

"It's.....just...so....gorgeous." I said in between long pauses trying to find the right words.

"I knew you would love it." He said back, with obvious proud in his voice. I looked over the wild flowers again they were amazing.

Then I felt a hand on my back. It sent calm cool shivers through my body. I shuttered in delight. Then I realized what I had done I turned bright red.

Brandon lead me to tent. He pulled out a chair and we sat down. I couldn't help but look over the meadow over and over again.

Brandon poured us both water and sat back down to stare at me again. I met his gaze and stared back. We just sat there staring at each other. I think we were trying to figure out what to say or do next. But truth is I liked it like this.

The calm breeze that brought in the sweet smell of the wild flowers. The slight summer heat. And most of all the calming sensation that was resting in my body. I felt so perfect.

I finally broke the silence. "How'd you find this place?"

"I traveled here when I was little. When my dad was alpha and came here to make a deal with your alpha on how the land was split up. But I got mad at something that he said and I ran off in wolf form and found this place. It was the one place where I could go and relax and calm down. As by the looks of it you have the same effect." He said back in a calm relaxed voice.

"Yeah it does." I said in a quiet voice.

"So for dinner, I was thinking chicken fettuccine alfredo?" He said slightly nervous.

"How'd you know it was one of my favorites?" I asked in a surprised voice. (A/N: actually really is one of my favorites) he looked relived.

"Mates luck I guess" he said grinning. I smiled back at him.

He got the plate out of the tray next to the table. The food was still hot and looked amazing.

"How?" I asked.

"I have my connects." He said.

"Okay, I want to know these connects" I said laughing.

"Ya maybe later." He said teasing.