Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Recap:

"With Brandon, it's the cool chills of sparks that run through my body and goes down my spine every time he touches me. He is my calming ocean, he is like my pure happiness, he make me feel good, and free. And I love it...I love him. He knows me better than I know myself, he knows what to do all the time no matter the situation. He's my pure blue happiness." She said, he just nodded in understanding.

"With Michael it's different. Theres fire that burns inside, and scorches my body at his touch, the heat tingles. He's raw, he's a mystery, he's dark. He makes me feel free, like I can do anything, he makes my feel adventurous, he brings the unknown and I like that. He brings out adventure, passion, raw emotion, but most of danger. He knows how to bring out things in my life that I never knew existed, or hid. He's strong and protective, possessive, but he knows all of me, even the parts I don't know, and he plays with them, and he knows what I will do every single time. He unpredictable."

He nodded. Then it was silent for a while as we walked.

Then he stopped and I stopped too.

He made eye contact. He searches my eyes. Then he must have found something. Then he spoke.

"The question is, which one do you love more?"........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The question is, which one do you love more?"

I stopped where I was standing. I truly didn't know who I loved more. This whole thing has got my head all mixed up.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

But I truly had no clue at which one I loved more, neither did my wolf.

We continued to walk through the woods. This was always my favorite part of being a werewolf. Being in the woods made everything heightened. Everything was sharper, vivid almost.

"You know there is always the choice of no one..." River said.

Huh I never thought of that. No one. I mean I wouldn't have to choose. It would be easier. But it's also selfish. I'm taking the easy out. They always said that the easy way isn't always the right way. I'm in love with both of them. And I can't choose. But I have to.

I have to choose the love of my life and reject the other.

"I can't, that's a selfish move."

"Yeah I guess your right." He sighed. "Lets do a pro and con list for each of them."

"That's mean, it's like I'm rating them."

"Just do it."

"Fine" I huffed.

"Okay Michael"

"He's a bad boy." I said grinning. River just gave me a 'what is wrong with you, are you insane look' I just laughed. "He's a better leader, I mean he is a prince after all."

"Money" River pointed out. I slapped him on the back if the head.

"I'm not gonna choose a mate on his bank account."

"Well sorry " River said grinning.

"Anyway... He's also very mysterious.."

"That's a good thing?" River said with and eyebrow raised.