Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Recap:

I feel in love with The two of them. One a bad boy, that brings out things in me I didn't know existed, or tried to keep hidden, but it felt right to let them out with him. The other a classic good guy, that knows what to do and say. He brings out the best in me. He calms me down, and knows how I feel. He is what every girl wants. He is they guy that will do what I want even if its crazy.

I'm in love with both of them. My heart beats for both sides. The water that fills Brandon. Then the fire that consumes Michael.

I'm never going to be able to choose....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glanced over at Brandon. He was watching the stars. I was so happy to be close to him and just be able to be with him. He brought out the best and I liked it.

He looked over at me. I smiled at him. I went behind a bush and shifted back. I came out and he had done the same as I. He was only wearing a pair of shorts. His abs had the moonlight reflected off of them.

I walked back out to where I was before. He walked up to me. He rubbed my cheek with his hand. Then he leaned in. I knew he was going to kiss me. Then he did just that. He kissed me. This felt like a whole new world to me. The cool sparks started at my mouth and shivered through every nerve in my body. It felt like I was on a cloud. It felt like nothing I had experienced. It was amazing.

We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, but I didn't mind. We finally pulled away when I started to get lightheaded from lack of air. We panted and looked at each other I got lost in his eyes once again.

"That....was...wow...." He panted out.

"Yeah.." I looked at him. I was lost for words. He Kissed me, and my wolf swooned. I giggled at her.

-'wow he's a good kisser....I wonder how he is in the bedroom....'

-'oh my god, shut up!'

-'I mean come on you have to wonder..'

-'I'm not thinking about that right now.' I snapped back. But the truth is I was thinking dirty thoughts. I snapped out of it.

Bad Chloe! No! I scolded myself.

"I think we should head back," Brandon said still staring back at me. "It's almost 3 am."

"Wow, time pasts fast, especially when you are having fun." I said back.

"Oh yes lots of fun" Brandon said wiggling his eyebrows I just giggled, and slapped his chest.

I went back behind a bush and changed, and shifted. I walked back out and Brandon was waiting for me. We started off. We made it back to the meadow about 30 mins later. We trotted to the sides and shifted and changed into some regular clothes. I walked out and it had gotten chillier. I shivered.

"Here. You look cold." Brandon says as he puts on a heavy jacket around my shoulders.

"Thanks," I said smiling. I got up on my tippy toes. And I kissed him. I enjoyed the sparks that it send through my body. It was so different from when I kissed Michael. I leaned back and smiled. God I'm falling, and I'm falling hard.

We got in the car. We started to drive home. I must of fallen asleep along the way, because I was woken up, being carried into my house. I still had Brandon's jacket around my shoulders. I snuggled into his warmth. He looked down at me with such love, it made my heart swell. We reached the door. He slowly put me down and made sure I had my footing before letting me go.

Then he swooped down and kissed me. It was just like all those first date things you read in stories. Have a breath taking date then getting kissed on your porch. I wrapped my arms around Brandon's neck.

There was only us. I melted into him. The kiss was sweet and loving.

Just then the door was ripped open and there stood a very angry Michael. We broke apart. I looked down not able to meet Michael's gaze.

I felt guilty. I shouldn't have kissed him until I was sure of my feelings. Then I realized what a slut I'm being. I kissed two different guys in one day.

It is going to be awkward. They're staying at my house after all.

"Umm..." I couldn't talk, I didn't have anything to say.

I couldn't handle the awkwardness, or the hatred coming off of Michael in waves anymore.

I pushed past Michael and went into my room. I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. I took my shower and got into a tank top and short shorts. I was about to get into bed when there was a knock on my door.

I walked over to it and opened it. There was Michael.

"I'm sorry I was so angry earlier. It's just I can't stand seeing you hug let alone kiss another guy." He said in a tired and defeated voice.

"Yeah I know I shouldn't have kissed either of you until I was sure of who I wanted as a mate." I said in a quiet voice.

"It's not your fault. We both kissed you."

"I know but I kissed back."

He closed the distance between us. Then he leaned down and lightly kissed my lips. I let him. I kissed him back slightly. Then the guilt got to me.

I pushed him back. "Everyone needs to stop kissing me!" I exclaimed.

I pushed him out of the door and slammed it shut. I laid in bed and thought about what was going on.

A few hours later I decided I wasn't going to get any sleep. I decided to go for a run to clear my head.

I snuck out of my window and walked to the woods. I looked back at my house. All the lights were out still. Good. I don't need anyone coming after me for a while. I ran.

I ran until I reached my favorite clearing. I just laid down and began to think.

A twig snapped in front of me. I stood up and got into a fighting stance.

Then Jakob's dark brown wolf walked into the clearing.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: well?? Sorry its not as long.

Well Jakob's back!! What do you think is gonna happen??

U would love to get to 1200 reads!! Please help me!!

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan

Follow

And keep reading!!

Love you guys!! :) <3