Chapter 8

A/N: hey guys!!! I would really like to get up to 100 votes, and 200 reads!!! If you are willing to give me a shout out in a book of ours that is hugely appreciated!!!! Love you all!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, fan, and read!!! Love you!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

"I'm going to wake up the guys." I said to Jen walking out of the room. I walked into the guest bedroom where they were sprawled out on the floor. "Awww sleeping like a bunch of baby's." I whispered to myself grinning.

They are so going to hate me for making me have Jen put them down, but truthfully I wouldn't blame them, I would hate it too if I was put into a magical slumber without my consent.

But it helped with what we were needing at the moment, so it was okay. But I hope they wont lash out after they have been woken up, because if any one knows, you cant stop an angry alpha without getting extremely hurt or injured.
I leaned down next to Brandon and started to shake him. Nothing happened. "Brandon.....come on get up...." Nothing. I continued to shake him. Nothing. "Brandon get up!!" I yelled at him while shaking his body so hard it looked like he was having a seizer. "HMMMPM!!!" I basically screamed.

"Oh haha.....forgot to tell you...." Jen said walking into the room. The obvious pauses threw a red flag up for me.

"Forgot to tell me what." I said cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Haha funny thing is.....we have to........erm...... kiss them."

I didn't miss the 'we' in that sentence I growled. "You will not be kissing either of them." My wolf said clearly pissed at the thought of sharing mates.

Not only are males possessive of their mates, but so are females, life without our mate isn't worth living in most cases if a mate ends up dying the other usually follows in heartbreak or suicide, its quite sad really, but you are made perfectly for your mate, they are your other half, they are the other half of you that always feels like its missing.

So when you find it and it becomes a constant in your life then its suddenly ripped away from you its like you get pushed into icy water and there is no way to get out, so when you quit fighting it, you end up just sinking to the cold dark depths of depression.

Males are usually worse if they lose their female. Sometimes on a rare occasion a mate will live, usually its because the mate has a pup, that can remind them of their mate, and help them through it. They know that their mate would be very disappointed in them if they just left their pup behind.

A lot of times alphas are the ones who live because their wolf, though in morning, still knows that they have a pack to run, and keep control of, but a lot of times they might last longer than a normal wolf, but the depression is a lot worse.

This is why rouge attacks are taken so serious, people die. Mates die, loved ones die. They are usually hunted down and killed for their heinous acts of murder.

"No not both of us just one or the other, and by that reaction you. Only true lives kiss can break the spell." She said grinning stuck no doubt in her Disney fairy tale.

She has always wanted a Prince Charming to come and sweep her off her feet, like she was a princess and that, that prince will treat her like she is the only girl in the entire world.

I think every girl has had those fantasies but she has seemed to stuck with it since she was around the age of five when we use to play with dolls.

She would always talk dreamily about how her mate would come in and swoop her off her feet, and they would ride a white horse off into the sunset, and kiss in the rain.

She was always a die hard romantic, it seems that from the time that we were little, probably 10 or 11, she would talk about how her mate would come out of no where and sweep her off her feet and take her away from her home to make her live with him.

The sad thing is that she was okay with all of it.

She also said that before she dies she wants to have one of those epic love scenes that always happen in movies.

"Hupmm." I sighed in frustration. "So just a kiss will wake them up?"

"Yep" she said grinning, I think she enjoyed watching me squirm.

"Fine" I said. Then I thought to my self. Oh shit I actually have to kiss them. Which one do I do first? How long?

"Just a good 5 second kiss should do it." Jen said obviously reading my facial expressions.

I glared at her which caused her to laugh. "Great."

"Go on, I'll be right here." Jen said amused.

I looked over at Brandon and Eric. I think I should just kiss one then the other it doesn't matter....right?

I looked over at Brandon, well here goes nothing I thought to myself. I bent down and took a breath and kissed him. I tried to ignore the sparks that started at my lips and worked there way down to my core.

The kiss was outstanding. I was about to pull away because I felt him stir. Then out of now where his arms came around waist and pulled me into him. He deepened the kiss. I felt my self growing weak, but it didn't matter because I was safe in mates arms.

We couldn't stop we were lost in the moment. I then heard the loudest growl I've ever heard. That pulled me out of the moment I looked back to see.........