Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Recap:

Oh well I have to be ready now. I step put of my room and I'm ready for anything. There's Michael he looks up at me smiling. Then he walks over and hands me a black leatherjacket that is gorgeous.

"It's a gift. Put it on." He urged. I smiled.

I put it on and it fit perfectly. "Thank you" I gushed.

"Okay let's go." He said smiling. He lead me outside. I was shocked at the sight.

There in my driveway was a motorcycle. His I'm guessing. I was slightly nervous but I know I'll be with Michael so I trust him. He hopped on and so did I. He started it and I felt the rush begin to spread through my body. Here we go I thought. I wrapped my arms around his waist and enjoyed the tingles.

We rode off into the twilight....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is amazing! Is all I could think. I feel so free riding on this motorcycle with him. I feel like I can fly. The air is whipping all over me and I feel like I can do anything. I feel so carefree and happy. It's so blissful.

I have my arms wrapped around Michael's waist and I can feel the tingles at shoot from every place I touch. It makes me feel giddy. And really happy.

I can feel his scalped abbs under my hands and I have to fight the urge to run my hands all over them. He feels so good. I love being this close to him. It just feels...right. The heat that radiates off him on to me sends my wolf in to a crazy trance. She is all like lovey dovey with hearts in her eyes and all.

He and I were riding fast and I loved every second of it. I didn't know where he was taking me but I really didn't care. I trusted him and this was the best feeling in the world. My body felt as if it was of fire from the heated tingles that were shooting through my body.

He began to slow down and I looked at where he stopped. I was surprised I never knew there were cliffs in this part of Michigan but I barley go anywhere without the pack. It feels good to be free.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My special place. Its where I come to think whenever I come here. And we are here for a date."

I grinned. This is going to be the best date in the world.

*Michael's POV*

As soon as we took off from her house I felt amazing. I was riding the best bike in the world next to my own. And I had the bast girl in the world wrapped around my waist. I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face.

I'm so in love with her.

She had her arms around my waist and all I could feel were intense tingles that were running up and down my body. She has a crazy effect on me that no one else has come close to.

I laughed as she squealed from the speed. She was perfect. She was amazing. She was mine. Always and forever.

I decided that I would take her to the place that means most to me. And I was planing on making tonight unforgettable. I was taking her to the cliff that was about 45 mins away from her territory. It was a huge cliff that raised a good 50 ft up then dropped into the deep waters of Lake Michigan.

I was taking her cliff jumping. And I had a feeling she would love it. We were almost there already and it was getting darker which is perfect for what I set up.