Epilogue

Epilogue

Recap:
Love is free.

Love is helpful.

Love is unexpected.

A lot of times people don't get the choice as to who they fall in love with.

It just sort of happens. Like it hits you in the face.

Love can be for anyone.

Love is spontaneous.

Love is crazy.

Love is unconditional.

You just know when you are in love.

And it takes a lot to fall out of love.

Love is Love.

I walked up to my house.

I stared at my front door for what felt like years, but was only a moment.

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

I walked up to the door.

And opened it.

Everyone was in the living room.

Silent.

"I have made my choice." I said strongly.

"I choose..."

************************************************************************************************************

*3 months later*

*Lilly's POV*

Werewolves always were interesting to me. I had always enjoyed watching them from the skies. I enjoyed seeing how they acted in packs. And I just loved watching the pups play.

But I had never truly been up close to one before. Being in the clouds and all. I mean I always watched from a distance. Living in the clouds for the first 18 years of my life.

If you haven't guessed yet.

I'm an Angel.

Yep, Gods messengers, gorgeous beings with white flowing wings.

After school everyday I would rush to the lowest cloud and lay down and watch. I would watch Werewolves.

They were so different yet, graceful.

Gorgeous.

Memorizing.

I had heard rumors about a girl who had four mates. And I, of course, search for this. It was true. I asked God.

Yes he's up here too.

About why that had happened being as normal Werewolves only hold one true mate.

He told me that once every 500 years there was a chosen girl who gets the four marks of a mate. Weather it be a Werewolf, Vampire, Witch or Angel.

They of course fall in love and have to choose their true mate. I watched as her struggles deepened, and she feel more in love with both of these men. One of her other mates had rejected her, but only due to the prince forcing him too. But it didn't take an idiot to see that he truly wasn't the right one for her.

I of course would switch sides. I first wanted Brandon. Then Michael. Then Brandon again. But I never really picked a real side until I saw the night where she was taken by her ex and everyone was freaking out.

But her one mate pulled through most for her.

And now here they are after their gorgeous wedding.

Doing the process that will make them protectors.

Or "Angels" you could say.

There was an Angel down there, on Earth performing the ceremony.

"Please place your wrist here." Said the Angel.

Eric complied.

I was happy for her. She finally picked. But I was also happy that the moon goddess re-link all of the other males with another female. Who they had all found.

"Now place your forearm here, Adam." And he did as told.

I really had wished that she had gotten a happy ending. And she had. Just like the fairy tales that I had heard from the humans. This seemed like the perfect happy ever after.

"You place you arm here." He said to Michael.

She shivered from the contact. The power was beginning to become overwhelming.

"Lastly you put your arm here", he said to Brandon.

She gasped as the power filled her body.

"In the name of the God, we hold her, as a body for controlling water, she will work and practice the use of being a protector, working side by side with Angels. Let me bless her for all she is, and ever will be."

She gasped as she began to float.

Sparkling light came from all sides of the forest and I watch in amaze meant as they began to form shape on her back.

They began to glow once they seemed to be in the right spot.

They she gasped as all the marks that were previously on her body began to move.

The boys had let her go as soon as they saw this.

They all began to move up and around to the middle of her chest.

They began to form shape.

A water drop on top.

A fire symbol on the bottom.

A wind circle on the left.

And a tree on the right.

Then she closed her eyes and her head drifted back and she took in a deep breath.

When she released it, her hair blew out of her pony tail. And her gold locks feel free.

Her eyes opened.

They were different.

Beautiful.

They had swirls of blue, red, white, and green all mixed together.

She looked out of this world beautiful.

She was euphoric.

She was angelic.

She was gorgeous.

She began to slowly float down to the ground.

And she joined her mate.

She was smiling.

And he was looking at her in awe.

"My queen we must go, you are due very soon," said the Angel.

"Of course." She responded. Her voice was the same but it seemed like she was almost always singing. With melody.

"We shall be off then." Said the Angel.

"Can I please have a moment, to say goodbye?" She asked kindly.

The Angel gave her a kind smile and nodded. He stepped back to give her some privacy.

"To all if you, you are amazing and lovely people. You have all helped me grow up, and be who I want to be. Hopeful I can live up to all your expectations. I will try my best." She said to her pack.

Then she turned to her mates.

"I hope you all know that I will always have a special place for you in my heart. I will miss you all, and you can bet that I'll be down to visit, and I expect children." She told them, almost play scolding.

"My queen we must go." The Angel said quietly. She nodded.

Then she turned to her mate.

"It's time to go love." She said

He nodded.

She had choose the one that I thought she would.

And she was happy.

"Now we get to start this new chapter of our lives." he said.

He took her hand.

Michael.

He was her eternal mate.

Forever and Always.

I can't wait until I find my mate.

But in our world of the supernatural its quite different from the human world.

The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, and Angels live in peace.

But the rules state that a mate can only be one of the same Species.

So Vampires with Vampires.

Werewolves with Werewolves.

Witches with Witches.

And Angels with Angels.

And no one has ever broken that rule.

Even though is not on paper.

It's basically a never broken custom.

But what if that were to happen.

Now?

I'm an Angel.

My name is Lilly.

Is this is my story....

THE END

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N: I can't believe it's actually over.

I have to say thank you to all of those people who were fans from the very beginning. And I'm amazed at your guys support. I am so happy that I crisply finished my first book.

If you haven't already noticed there will be a sequel, and this was just a taste.

The only bad new is that I am going to have to wait around a month or so before I can start it.

I will be continuing to work on my other books but I have to get a good footing with the sequel.

And this book is actually going to be a spin off of the series of the sequel you could say. But there is going to be multiple books (hopefully) for this series.

I have to say that my writing has been greatly affected by writing on Wattpad I have gained in so many skills.

I will be editing this book a little. Trying to make it longer.

I was also wondering if I should enter this book into the Watty Awards?

If I did would you guys vote for it?

Anyway I was so happy with the turn out of this book, and I wanted to thank all of you who have been here pushing me to update and working me to finish this book.

I love you all.

********

I also want to tell you all the cast I created for this story. I unlike others like to put the cast at the very end of my stories for many different reasons. The first one being that I have to find that perfect person for each character. And the other is because I want my readers to be able to envision who is playing each person in their head and they don't have to put a certain face to someone, but envision their own person.

So here's the cast...

CAST

Chloe is played by Chloe Moretz
Michael is played by Nico Tororella
Brandon is played by Tyler Scott
Jen is played by Kristen Kurick
Eric is played by Joseph Morgan
Adam is played by Brant Daughtery
River is played by Zach Roerig
Jakob is played by Daniel Gilles

I hope you like the cast!

Thank you to everyone who supported me through out this story. I love all of you and thanks for those select few who private messaged me through out the story on their thoughts
So please..

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

And keep on reading...

I love you, an I'm going to miss writing this book...

Love,

•C