Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"I have four mates..."

"What??" Jen screamed. "How is this even possible, the most we have seen is two, and that was with twins!"

This idea seemed to be out of this world. I had never come to this conclusion before this moment but now that I had thought of it seemed to make so much more sense. People.. well someone of a different species can have a mate, that's a given, but it just makes more sense for me since I have four mate marks not one.

Every time Brandon was around and close to me my mark would almost light up, and burn slightly. It wasn't even really a burn, but more like the mark turned on, and let me know whenever he was close. The closer he got the more the mark would let me know, and whenever we touched all of the sparks would originate to that mark.

"I know, I know, but I guess it makes since I mean, four different marks, four mates, two of which I have already met and seen their marks to prove it." I sighed.

"I need to call on natures spirits. This has to have something to do with a prophecy or something. It's not normal. You were special, but now you are crazy special." She said nonchalantly.

"Thanks Jen that helps a lot." I said giving her an annoyed look.

"I should warm you, you or I have to wake up your mates..." She said nervously.

"Why only us?" I asked plainly.

"It's the spell I used. It's a sleeping spell only the witch who put them there or their true love can wake them up." She added slowly.

"Really. Jen. Couldn't you of just used a simple knock out spell?!?" I answered growling slightly.

"Hey look at it as a 'Sleeping Beauty' moment. Except its you kissing a guy." She said grinning.

I laughed at that. "Oh our true love stories."

We both giggled.

"Okay so I'm going to wake them up." I said tiredly.

Jen immediately grabbed my arm. "No not yet! I need to have complete concentration when I call the spirits and I can't have you three fighting and being over protective, arrogant, stupid werewolves." I growled lightly as she insulted me and my mates. "Oh shut up" she said glaring at me.

See Jen and I had always had this odd relationship, we wouldn't care if we insulted one and other, we would usually just laugh it off. Sometimes it got to the point where we would end up on the ground rolling around with tears in our eyes, and most of those times we forgot as to why we were laughing, which made it all the more hysterical.

We would laugh at each other, and crack jokes. But whenever we really needed each other we were there for the other person, Jen was a very kind and considerate person, she did whatever she needed to do to help. No matter what it cost her. She was willing to put so much of her  own time into things, just so she could help.

She was an amazing person.

"Fine, what do you need?" I asked tiredly.

"Candles, a bowl of water, and you." She said in a worried voice, which of course I took as a warning.

"Why me?" I demanded in a warning voice.

"Because you are why I'm calling and it's easier to have that object with me when I ask why, I use your energy to communicate."

"Okay whatever" I sighed.

We spent the next half hour getting ready. It only took 10 to get everything but we had to drag the boys into one of my 4 spare bedrooms. Which took the longest even with my strength and Jens determination dragging them down the hall took a lot.

I had heard a lot about the council. See each different type of supernatural creature has a council, or a group that watches over them to make sure that if there is a problem, then they can step in and deal with what ever problem has taken place.

Usually the council only has to step in to stop, or gravely punish a person or group that has committed a heinous crime against nature, they mostly end in death. but its the price you pay for the damages you've done to someone.

A lot of times the crimes are for massive death, usually murder that has taken place. People must be punished for those kinds of things.

From what I've heard the council is very imitating and scary. They are usually made up of a group of elders that know the laws of the land, like the back of their hand. They aren't afraid to enforce those laws either. The werewolf council from what I've heard is made up of a group of elders that use to be alphas and lunas of very powerful packs.

They don't take anything that they believe is wrong. I wonder how they will react to my life problem.

Will they see me as a threat?

Will they sentence me to death? though I highly doubt that, I had nothing to do with this crazy transformation.

This has had to happen before right? I mean I cant be the only one this has happened to.

Werewolves are lead by this council, they look up to them, they don't let anything go wrong, they want this council to uphold what they need to do. But what does that mean for me?

Will I be okay?

Will I die?

Or will I just get up getting caught in the crossfires of what ever war is being brewed by my mysterious soul.

I hope I will be okay...

We sat on my floor of my room and we started to begin.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry this is shorter. Please VOTE!!! Please COMMENT!!! Please FAN!!! And enjoy! Thank you. Please comment what you think and I will take request into consideration!!!!

Thanks guys!!! Love you!!! <3