Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Recap:

A few hours later I decided I wasn't going to get any sleep. I decided to go for a run to clear my head.

I snuck out of my window and walked to the woods. I looked back at my house. All the lights were out still. Good. I don't need anyone coming after me for a while. I ran.

I ran until I reached my favorite clearing. I just laid down and began to think.

A twig snapped in front of me. I stood up and got into a fighting stance.

Then Jakob's dark brown wolf walked into the clearing.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a few seconds I didn't know what to do. I just kinda stood there and stared at him. Why was he here? What did he want? What is he going to do to me? Why won't he just give up on me? What is he going to do? That's all the raged through my mind.

-'Chloe, what a pleasant surprise.' He voiced in my head.

-'Jakob, what do you want?' I asked harshly.

-'you' he said simply.

-'well sorry but you aren't going to get me, I'm not yours, you have a mate, I'm not her.' I said bluntly.

-'yes I understand, but I don't want her, only you.' He answered back.

-'well too bad, I already have a mate' I said back. I was getting angry doesn't he see that I don't want him?

-'shouldn't there be an 'S' at the end of that?' I just stared. 'Yes I know about you having four mates, I saw the signs on your body, and I saw those wolves you were running with a few days ago, they need to leave my land soon. I'm sick and tired of them being in my territory with their paws over you, you are mine.'

-'sorry alpha but they aren't leaving just yet, they are my mates and are permitted to be here by law.'

-'only if I agree they aren't causing problems, which they are, so i want them gone.'

-'no' I snapped back.

He tackled me to the ground and growled in my face.

-'they will be gone by Friday, and you will not go with them' he used his alpha voice.

No no no! Now I can't leave! No! I'm stuck here with him.

Today is Monday. Four days is all I have. No! This can't be happening! I'm so screwed.

-'Michael!!!! Brandon!!!!' I screamed. I could feel them fully alert. Then I was blocked away from their minds.

-'really? I thought you wouldn't be so stupid.' Jakob growled at me. He blocked me off! What a dick! I can't believe I dated this guy.

-'What the hell you asshole!' I scream at him.

-'you will not say such things to your mate or your alpha!' He yelled back me.

-'Im not your mate!' I scream/growled back.

-'I don't care you are going to come-' he was cut off by my two alpha mates charging into the clearing.

Growls went around in a circle. Thank you mates! was all i could think about. They circled around each other and Michael and Brandon came in front of me and pushed me back.