Chapter 9

A/N: I made it to 100 reads :)!!! Thanks so much!!! Made this chapter extra long for you guys!!! Please continue to vote, comment, fan, and enjoy it!!! Thanks guys!!! Love you all!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

We couldn't stop we were lost in the moment. I felt up his chest and his hands went up and down my back. Just then a deep growl sounded from behind me. That pulled me out of the moment I looked back to see.........

A gorgeous, sexy, hot, guy who looked to be a few years older than me. He was made of nothing but muscle. His skin was lightly tan. He looked strong and someone scary. Then I looked into his eyes.

It happened again. I saw my life and it all involved him. We were happy. He had three kids, we grew up and watched our pack grow and the new children being born.

"Mate." We both said. This time I was able to snap out of my trance. Brandon got up and started to push me behind him. I fought against him and got out of his hold. I started to get in the middle of them. I looked at them again and I saw what was going to end horribly. Their wolves were at the surface. They were furiously growling at each other.

"Chloe get behind me" Brandon growled and reached for me, which received a huge growl from my mate #3.

"Both of you stop and I will explain why I have more than one mate." They continued to growl. "Oh shut up!"

They both looked at me odd. I glared back at them showing I was serious. Brandon reached to push hair out of my face and my new mate started growling again. "Okay that's it!! No touching!!" I growled at both of them but it was meant for Brandon.

I jumped over Eric and reached for the light so I could see better. Once I turned it on they both looked at Eric on the floor, still unconscious. "Why is Eric on the floor." They both said at the same time. Then the looked up at each other and I thought they would start growling again then I saw something that surprised me.

The looked like they realized that they knew each other. I figured Brandon and Eric knew each other just because their packs were close together. How did they know each other?

"Brandon what are you doing here?" Mate #3 asked him.

"She is my mate." He nodded towards me. That got a small growl out of my mate.

"Okay since Chloe's out of the loop lets help Chloe understand." I said talking about myself in the third person. I looked at my new mate.

"My name is Adam, it's nice to meet you Chloe. You will be an amazing alpha female, and mate." He said looking at me smiling. Brandon of course growled.

"Oh shut up!! Now tell me how you know Eric and each other." I said briefly looking at them both.

"We'll how do I start," Brandon spoke first, "I am the alpha to the Pine Moon pack that is located about 275 miles north of here," he said looking at me, I nodded for him to continue. "Our pack is one of the largest and the strongest in the world. We have to meet with the other strong packs to keep good relations just in case an attack happens."

"I met Brandon and Eric both about a year ago at a required meeting. We were on good terms and they both told me that they were looking for their mates and had no luck. I had the same problem." He said looking at me. "Brandon told me he was going to look for his mate 6 days ago. He said that he felt her becoming anxious and upset." He looked at me as if to explain but when I didn't he continued. "The funny thing is I had been feeling the same way and a day after that Eric," he said motioning at the unconscious man on the floor, then gave me a weird look. "Said he felt the same way. I knew it wasn't a good idea for us to all leave, but our beta's are in charge."

I took in all this information. I was thinking about the time when they all began to feel me becoming anxious and worried. I couldn't think of what was going on a week ago then it hit me. My college applications, and Jakob trying to mark me unwillingly.

"I know what it was, it was about college, and my boyfriend," they growled, "ex-boyfriend I mean was trying to mark me unwillingly." They both growled again.

"Okay, now it's your turn to explain", he said looking from me to where Eric was laying to Brandon. "You said something about having more than one mate...???"

I gulped. This is the moment I have been dreading......I don't want them to attack each other, or worse kill each other just to claim me. The council said I have a month to choose and I have met three out of the four.

"Let me see your arms," I say to him in a serious tone. He looks at me like I'm a weirdo then does. I turn them over so they are palms up, and sure enough there it is. The little black swirl with gray and white all around it. He's my mate for Air. "That is the mark for air." He looks at me and nods like he doesn't know where this is going. "I have the same mark," I said and I pulled down my shirt slightly to show him the mark.

I don't even realize what he is doing until its too late. He touched the mark. I feel to the ground screaming in pain. I saw black dots, and black trying to take over my vision. I barely notice Brandon yelling at him to step away as he picked me up.

"Shhhh.....it's okay....shhhh......I'm here." He said to me over and over again while I was still curled in his lap. Warmth engulfed me and it brought me back to the present. When I was finally okay. I looked up at him and smiled. I slowly got off of his lap, I looked to see Adam in the chair next to the bed with his head in his hands, looking in complete despair. My wolf told me to go comfort him so I did just that. I grabbed his hands and when I saw him look up I just hugged him.

I was hurting because he thought that he had hurt his mate. He finally hugged me back. It felt good being in his arms. I felt calm wash over me and him as became less tense. I slowly pulled away. "It was your fault you didn't know." I said softly. He just nodded.

"Okay so to explain the rest of this I need you all here so.." I got up jumped over, and kissed Eric. That got me growls then. As soon as Eric stirred I was pulled back into a hard chest. Brandon kept his arms tight around me. I was happy that I did it quick enough to catch them off guard.

"What the hell happened...."Eric said weakly.

"Sorry about that, but we don't like blood on the carpet." Jen said sarcastically walking into the room.

"And you are.." Both Eric and Adam asked at the same time.

"Jennifer, but call me Jen and don't try to cross me, cuz I'm a witch and I know a few things that cause a lot of pain." Jen said smirking.

"Oh so your the one who knocked me out earlier." Eric said in a funny tone.

"Yep that's me. Try to kill each other again and it will be worse. And nothing a mate can fix with a simple kiss." She said that last part looking at me oddly. I blushed.

"Okay, lets move this into my room",I said getting up off the bed next to Brandon. We walked into my big room and I plopped down on my bed, Jen next to me. Adam and Eric sat down in two spare chairs I had. Brandon leaned against the wall closest to me, I noticed.

"Okay first, sorry I had to knock you guys out, but if I didn't I would be either morning a dead mate or being trying to help a severely injured one." I said looking at Brandon and Eric. Brandon looked okay with it, I guess he forgave me. Eric on the other hand looked somewhat mad and confused.

"Anyway", I began again,"I have four mates, I have met three, you three." I said making eye contact with each of them. "I have marks to show." I pulled my shirt down to show the symbol for air, then my lower back, this was my first time showing Eric apparently he tried to touch it but Jen said something really fast which caused him to fly, not joking, fly backwards and hit the wall.

"What was that for?!?" He asked furious.

"If you touch the marks it causes her severe pain, she almost goes unconscious," Brandon half growled, half pissed.

"It's okay, he didn't know." I said looking at him. I gave him a small smile which instantly calmed him.

Then I pulled down my sigh for water. I noticed Brandon stand up straighter and he looked very proud I was wearing his mark, like no one else could do it better. That made me smile.

I pulled down my other side of my shorts and that's when all hell broke loose."NO". All the guys yelled at once. They also groaned. Seriously disappointed and discouraged.

"What?" I asked very confused. They started to growl and very loud. What the hell? I thought to myself.

"Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't see it before." Jen said smiling goofily.

"What??!?" I said growing more impatient.

"Your a mate to HIM" Eric growled furiously.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" I said about ready to snap. I'm not usually like this bit the male possessiveness was to much I guess.

"How is that possible????" Adam said standing up still growling.

"WHAT THE HECK? TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!" I screamed. I was just about to loss it.

"Your mated to him, I can't believe this." Brandon said the most calmly.

I couldn't take it anymore. "WHO?!?!?!?" I screamed so loud everything and everyone stopped moving and talking.

"I think they are talking about me." A new sexy voice said, his voice alone made me want to melt, I wanted to look at him but I was frozen in place. I finally was able to move but I didn't dare mess up the balance in the room. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Michael Damon Black, but you might know me as Prince Michael, Ruler of Wolves" he said in his deep sexy voice that made me shiver. I snapped out of it.

I looked him over. He was the hottest man I have ever seen. Black hair, perfectly tan skin, tall, pure muscle, his shirt did nothing to hide the bulging muscles, long firm legs, I caught myself slightly drooling then I looked into the same eyes that are my wolfs when I shift. We caught each others gazes quickly.

Then all hell broke loose.....