Girlfriend reveal

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" you wanna say hi, my love?"

the female shakes her head and covers her eyes.
" say hello, c'mon." the idol chuckled at his girlfriend's behavior.

" aigoo~" taehyung placed the phone on the stand and reach towards her, cupping her face.

" you don't wanna say hi, hm?" he pecks her lips a couple of times causing her to blush madly. " bear," she whines and nuzzles her face in his neck.

" so adorable for me aren't you?" taehyung tone lowered which sends shivers down his girlfriend's spine.

it's 6 pm in seoul, making it 5 am in the pacific time zone. and taehyung decided to do a girlfriend reveal for the fans. they have no clue about the idol's private life—and he's grateful for that.

despite all the foolish rumors that's been spreading around, the idol hasn't paid any mind to it cause it's idiotic and a waste of his energy.

" kiss kiss?" she looks up at him with pleading eyes. " you want a kiss hm?" taehyung smirked and lean in closer towards his girlfriend's lips.

the female nod her head eagerly and reach her small hands and cup his cheeks which were shown in the live.

" omo taehyung! is that your girlfriend?!!"

" can we see her?🥹"

" taehyung stop being a tease and give her a kiss!"

" awwh she wants kisses from taetae🥺"

"ugh so jealous right now."

" that should be meeee!"

" are his cheeks squishy?"

" i wanna squish them😔"

taehyung placed his hands on top of his girlfriend's. " why won't you give me kissy?" she whined with pouty lips.

" because i love teasing my baby jagi" he coos and begins planting pecks all over her face except for her lips.

the sound of taehyung lips against her skin echoed in the empty living room which became audible for the fans to hear throughout the live.

" omg this is great torture, taehyung"

" i can't believe i am crying over this"

" hubby, i want one here." she points to her lips. " sorry, my love." he presses his lips onto her own and hugs her waist tightly as they begin to make out.

" she calls him hubby🥹"

" my hearteuuu"

" ugh, that should be mee💔"

" never did i ever think this will be happening"

" imagine the company's reaction right now💀"

" ayo, i love taehyung's idgaf energy😩"

" you still don't wanna say hi hm?" taehyung mumbled against her swollen lips before kissing her again. the female kissed back quickly and shakes her head.

" what if they don't like me, babe?" she fiddles with his necklace. " it shouldn't matter to you, pup. i just want the world to know that you're mine." the idol gazes into his girlfriend's eyes whilst biting his lips.

" pup??!😩"

" oh, my fucking gosh bro😭😭😭"

" please, we will adore youuu"

" i already love youu😩"

" hello," she softly said but made sure her face wasn't seen, only her tone was heard.

" oh my gosh! hello pretty"

" hiii beautiful😩"

" you're taking my place, lol🙂..."

" you wanna head on upstairs? i'll be up soon, princess."

" okay," she kisses his cheek and ran upstairs to their shared room.

taehyung smiled and lick his lips fighting back a smile.
" that was my baby. now y'all know that i am a taken man. i'm glad that i was able to keep her away from you guys considering her safety. her face wasn't shown because i want her protected."

" she's the most important to me. she's like a mini-me but more like the shy type." the idol chuckles and took a sip of water filled with ice cubes.

" ahh i've been waiting for this"

" she sounded so adorable, taehyung. i hope we can see her soon. :("

taehyung inch closer reading the comments.
" i don't think i'll let y'all meet her soon. maybe in a few years. maybe."

" she has a lot of effect on me, which is hard to explain" taehyung smirked and remove some hair from his eyes.

" the hyungs tease me every time because i'm like a vulnerable puppy when it comes to her."

" oh my gosh🥹"

" hubby, can you help me zip my dress please?" taehyung heard his girlfriend say. he look up and noticed her by their bedroom, standing there with a pout evident on her lips.

' dress?'

' oh my gosh! date night?'

" aigooo~ i'm coming my love." taehyung smiled and turn back to the live.
" i'll be going now. we have to get ready for our date tonight, bye." he waved and ended the live.

taehyung took his phone and shut it off and approach his girlfriend.

" turn around, pup." he husks out.

she did so and taehyung slowly zips up her dress.
" so gorgeous," taehyung begin planting a couple of kisses down her nape and to her jaw.
she whimpered, wrapping his arm around her stomach.

" mine and mine only."

" yours, babe." she leans her body against him, shutting off her eyes.

------

a/n: short and fluffy! :) i watched taehyung's live workout (screaming and sobbing ) and an idea popped up so i decided to write it out. and the time zone in the story is actually correct lol.

currently 05:21 am here. yep getting my ass to bed, lol.

i hope you enjoyed reading! xx 🤍