Disobedience For Love

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" young mr kim, your father has asked of you." the maid called out to the boy. he let out a sigh and followed her to his father's office. the maid dismissed herself and the boy stepped inside bowed at a 90-degree angle and took a
seat on the black sofa. " ah, tae. i need you to do something for me." his father removed his blazer and hung it behind his chair.

taehyung nods his head and gestures his father to go on,
" what is it?"

" the shelby's family still owns me money and they're in debt. i want you to kill their daughter for me to them a lesson." the head mafia handed the folder to his son, which had the woman's information.

name: malia shelbyage: 24 occupation: owner of L I A' s SEWING shop education: graduated from the college of seoul height: 5'5

name: malia shelby
age: 24
occupation: owner of L I A' s SEWING shop
education: graduated from the college of seoul
height: 5'5

taehyung scan the information and took everything in.
" i'm giving you 2days, son. you're good at what you do and i want her gone, got it?" the head mafia demanded.

" understood pops. you want her body in pieces?"

the head mafia displayed a devilish smile, " of course and i want you and the guys to drop it off at her family's house. that will teach them not to mess with kim's empire.

taehyung left his father's office to get himself ready.
once he was done, he called the boys to meet up at their hideout.

" wow she's beautiful," yoongi said as he admired malia's picture. " and boss wants us to kill her? what the fuck, for what?" he added. " because her family is in debt. her father borrowed money from boss so her daughter could finish school. however, it's been years and he still hasn't paid." namjoon inserts bullets in his gun and cock it.

" well shit, too bad that a hot ass woman like her gotta die too soon." yoongi tsk and closed the folder tossing it to jimin so he could take a look. " damn. she owns a sewing shop? talent babe." he frowns, feeling guilty that they're going to take an innocent life like that.