Loved or Fucked

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

9 M O N T HA G O

" you're leaving?" the ceo questioned as his eyes wandered on the resignation letter. slowly...piece by piece his heart began to break.

" why are you leaving?" he sighs and tries to stay calm.

" i'm moving boss and i've got a new job which is closer to home."  the petite woman with a styled bun stated.

" you're leaving m-me?"  the ceo voice shakes up and grips the letter in his hands.

" i'm sorry. i'm so sorry," tears rolled down her cheeks. she placed her id on his desk and walked out of his office.

" i just got dumped..." he placed his trembling hands on his face as a few sobs escaped from him. " everything we had was nothing to her?"

" embarrassing how i'm crying over this. it's not surprising, anyway. everyone whom i love always leaves at some point. she stayed longer though. i guess i bored her out." he smiled shaking his head.

present

" i can't believe you agreed to this." yoongi said astonishingly. " you're acting as if i don't go out for drinks, hyung." taehyung grumbled taking his car keys from the table.

" you do, it's just been a while since we both got drunk. ugh, i missed those times,"  he ruffles the younger hair and walks out of the house with him.

taehyung sighed as they hopped in the car. he turned his car play on and put some music on. he paused for a moment when he saw his home screen. a picture of him and his secretary after their first night together.

they had white sheets around their body, as she held the phone taking a selfie of them with taehyung arms holding her waist, him smiling against her neck.

the ceo bites his lips and lets out a shaky sigh. yoongi noticed and frowned a bit. " you still into her? tae c'mon, i taught you better than that."

" i can't let her go, hyung. i miss her so fucking much and it's killing me. i feel like she was afraid that's why she quit. i n-need her, hyung." his voice was unsteady.

" oh tae. i'm sure she had a reason." yoongi smiled weakly at the young. " yea i guess." taehyung shrugged his shoulders and drove out of the driveway.

they made it to ' starlight club' and they went inside. " you got us the vip room?" taehyung asked earning a nod from yoongi walking there.

" get drunk and be free, tae." yoongi smirked and grabbed a dancer by the waist whispering something in her ear causing her to blush.

taehyung rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. he took the ipad and ordered a drink for himself. a dancer came and sat beside him, but the ceo immediately pushed her away.

" you're rich and you don't want me? you don't wanna have fun?" she raised her eyebrows.

" give me the privacy i deserve, alright?" his tone darkened. the dancer gulped and distanced herself.

" here is your drink sir..." the bartender froze seeing the man she left months ago. taehyung knotted his eyebrows in confusion, hearing the voice of the female.

he looked up and his eyes widened.
" n-na'imah?" but what threw him off was her stomach.

she's carrying...

could it be mine?

" b-boss?" nai'mah felt a lump in her throat. she couldn't believe this was happening. she immediately placed her hand on her stomach as if she was protecting it.

" this is your job?" taehyung questioned as he stood up on his feet. na'imah cast her eyes down in shame feeling so small. " don't ignore me now, baby. i thought you said you were moving away—you lied to m-me." the ceo step towards her.

" i'm sorry but i had to. i didn't want you to think of me differently." tears filled up her eyes. " baby, i love you. i love you more than anything and i'd never do that to you. that's not who i am, love. you know that. better than anyone." taehyung whispered.

yoongi noticed what was going on but he decided not to intervene.

" sit, baby. sit down." taehyung softly said and helped the female sit on the couch.

" is this why you left? because you were pregnant?" the ceo asked. " yea, i didn't know how you'd react when finding out so i decided to save you the headache." na'imah fiddled with her fingers.

" may i?" he gazed into na'imah's eyes waiting for permission to touch her bump. " no need to ask. it's yours too." she wipes the tears that are rolling down her cheeks.

taehyung smiled and moved his slender hand over her stomach. he rubs it with care and gentleness. " 9 months right?"

na'imah nods her head feeling a bit stunned. " it's a boy." she whispered. " r-really? honey, this is wonderful. we're having a mini me." taehyung kisses her lips. na'imah kissed back with her hand on his forearm.
" i don't want you working here anymore." his tone lowered. na'imah didn't protest against him as she was fully aware that it was extremely dangerous for a pregnant woman to be working at a bar. especially at 'starlight club''

" i'm sorry for running away." she whimpered and nuzzled her face in his neck. taehyung pressed a lingering kiss on her forehead, " shh it's okay, baby. it's alright."

" let's go home, huh? you need some sleep. how long has it been since you slept, sweetheart? you look so tired." the ceo panicked as he caressed the female's hair. " just fewer hours in than usual." na'imah rubbed her eyes and sent a small wave to yoongi. " hey, i'm glad you're safe. don't leave like that again, bub." the elder softly pats her head.

" i won't, yoongi. i'm sorry for worrying you both." she sighs and continues rubbing her eyes to fight off the tiredness she's feeling. taehyung pecked her forehead repeatedly and stood up with his arm protectively wrapped around her.
" you two head on, i'll text jimin to pick me up later."

" do you need anything else, baby? are you both comfortable enough? is the pillow okay?" taehyung placed the bottle of water on the counter and sat on the bed, motioning his hand to na'imah's stomach. " no, babe. we're okay." she giggled and hugged his bicep, gently kissing his shoulder blade. " you sure?" he asked once again before talking to his girlfriend's stomach, " are you also sure my little one?" the vibration of taehyung's. tone wove a lullaby which caused a response from his child in his mother's womb.

" oh, you can hear daddy? i'm here, little one. ah, i love you so much already. do you love papa too hm?" tears blurred the ceo's eyes, receiving another kick response from his child. " baby, he loves me too. my little one loves me." he sniffles and looks up at na'imah who grins sweetly.
" of course, he loves you. judging by his reaction after hearing your voice, he can't wait to come out." she chuckles.

" let's go shopping tomorrow. i'm going to spoil my boy so much." he nuzzles his head against her stomach. " it'll draw attention from the media, babe. especially if they find out you're having a child with your secretary. things would escalate which will put us in danger." na'imah pouts.
" should i send hoseok and namjoon to go instead? we could write down the things needed and they'll get it. is that okay, baby?"

" yea, that's better my love." na'imah snuggled into his hold, her head laid on his chest. " i'll ask jimin to grab your belongings from your place and bring them here tomorrow." taehyung planted a quick kiss to her forehead before covering their bodies with the blanket.