Spoiled Omega

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the alpha kicked him hard in the jaw and grab his hair pulling it back harshly. " you stupid piece of shit. how can you fuck up huh?!" he growled and tighten his grip on the worker. " i give you one simple task and you messed with my files!" the worker winced in pain, stammering, "i-i'm sorry, boss. it won't happen again, i swear." the alpha released his grip, shoving the worker away.

" get the fuck out of my office and fix the mess you've made." he snarled. the worker hurriedly nodded, massaged his jaw, and scrambled out of the office.

the alpha grumbled and sat down in his chair with his head back. just then, his secretary opened the door slightly, peeking her head in.
" boss? there's someone here to see you."

the alpha frowned with his eyes still closed, " who?" then the scent hit him.

lavender and vanilla.

his lovely omega.

his only omega.

" baby.." he mumbled and abruptly stood up from his chair and command his secretary to let his omega in.
the secretary stepped aside and a petite woman with chocolatey skin appeared.

" alpha," she smiled and went into his arms. the alpha rage quickly disappeared and he felt so warmth inside while embracing his lovely omega. "hi, baby. what are you doing here hm?" he hugged her tight and nuzzle his nose into her neck.

" i missed you and besides i want to go shopping with alpha today. we didn't go yesterday because you were busy with work. it's always work and no time with me." she pouted and trace the art on his forearm.

the alpha smiled and kisses away her pout, " im sorry, princess. work has been stressful lately but i promise we'll go shopping later on tonight, yea?"

the omega nod her head and sat on the couch. he went down and sat beside her, " i missed u." he says and snuggle himself into her, and begin scenting her. the alpha nuzzled his nose into his omega's neck, taking in her sweet scent of lavender and vanilla. the omega closed her eyes, feeling a sense of calm wash over her.

" i missed u too, my love." she whispered running her fingers through his hair. the alpha eyes softened as he looked at his omega. " i'm sorry for being so caught up in work, baby. you know how important you are to me." he pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead, his touch tender.

" let me forget about work and focus my attention on my lovely omega." he continue to press warm kisses on her forehead. " really?" she giggled and play with his white collar.

" of course, sweetheart. how about we go to dinner first and then go shopping after hm?" the omega's eyes lit up with excitement at the prospect of spending quality time with her alpha. " thank you, alpha." she replied with a smile.

" come here, give me a kiss." the alpha's hand gently cradled his omega's face, their breath mingled. the omega's heart raced as she felt the alpha's warm lips against hers, soft and inviting.

their kiss deepened, and the alpha's tongue tentatively brushed against the omega's lower lips, seeking entrance. she responded with a soft sigh, parting her lips to allow their tongues to meet. their tongues entangled, creating wet sounds.

just then, a knock interrupted them and the alpha let out a low growl. " what is it?"

the door opened and his brother, seokjin walked in.
" oh hi oksana." he greeted. " hey oppa." she waved and the alpha playfully rolled his eyes earning a pout from his precious omega. " taehyung, i'm not stealing your woman. relax. such a brat." seokjin playfully teased his brother, slapping him on the arm.

" anyways, why are you here?" taehyung peck his omega on the forehead.
" i was thinking maybe we would hang out today. the pack is wanting to catch up with you two as well."

" how about tomorrow night? i'm spending some time with my omega today and i don't want any disruptions, hyung." taehyung said to his brother who nod his head, agreeing.

" not that i'm surprised." he chuckled causing oksana to blush. " i'll see you two later, yea?" he bid goodbye and the loving mates snuggled up on the couch.

" where do you wanna have dinner, my love? pick wherever you wanna go, hm?" he tickles her sides making her squeal.

-----

a/n: i'll be ending this book soon, lovelies. though, i have more ideas lol🤍.
i hope you enjoyed this short fluff.