Innocent

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" are you serious?" the pair of friends in the room gasped in shock.

" yea it's true, we haven't done it, yet." yura, taehyung's girlfriend replied.

taehyung noticed how his baby was feeling uncomfortable so he stepped into the conversation.
" and it's none of your business." taehyung face hardened.

" bro c'mon. you guys have been dating for 5 years..." bogum started.

" yea that's true." the others butted in.

" enough! all of you! like tae said, their relationship is none of our business. let's move on with the game." jimin, taehyung's best friend demanded.

taehyung straddles yura on his lap and kisses her forehead.
" it's okay, baby," he whispered into her ear.

yura fisted his shirt and snuggle up into his warmth. taehyung leans his head on hers and closes his eyes.

" i adore what they have." jin said faintly to hoseok, who nodded in agreement.

" i-i'm sorry," yura apologize to her boyfriend as they step inside their shared house.

" baby, what for?" taehyung frowned his eyebrows.

" i'm the reason why we haven't been intimate with one another."

" baby, don't say that," he said pecking her soft cheeks.

" we've been together for 5 years and i'm so scared of you making love to me. our friends are talking about it because of me. i am so embarrassing to you." hot tears roll down her cheeks.

" baby, i don't care. our relationship doesn't need sex to show how much we love each other. you're not ready, and i understand that. i will wait for you, hm? it's okay, babe. it's okay to be scared." taehyung kisses her tears away.

" r-really?" yura whimpered and gaze at her boyfriend with big sparkling eyes.

" really, princess. i've been saying this a while." he cooed and wrap his arms around her small frame.

" can we have a movie, night?" yura asks.

taehyung hummed before kissing her forehead.
" sure love. i'll go shower real quick. be right back."

" okay." yura smiles and walk to the kitchen to prepare some snacks.

yura and taehyung relationships are different from others. what they have is something nobody will understand. yura and taehyung met at a bar since she came with her friend for a job promotion celebration, and they clicked immediately.