Timid Babe

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

jasmine parked her car in the mall parking lot and made her way inside to meet her friends.
" hey girl, took you long enough."

" i had a few stuff to do." she quickly cut the conversation short and started walking around with the girls. " she probably was spending time with her boyfriend."

" oh the shy dude?" the other replied with a smirk on her face. " you're probably the top in the relationship. i've never seen him claim you in public before. have you guys fucked yet?"

jasmine pinched the bridge of her nose and glared at them.
" cmon you know we're right, he's way out of your league. you're a baddie more outgoing and what is he? a shy little boy who can't go out without his little ' mommy' by his side." the blonde teased.

" we're really in public right now so do not tempt me into smacking the shit out of you. do any of you have a man? huh? do you? tsk, if you're jealous just say so and quit using my boyfriend as your excuse. you know what? i'm done with yall. i figured maybe if i give you girls a chance to redeem yourself but fuck, yall are just envious bitches." jasmine chuckled while shaking her head.

" jealous is such a dangerous disease." she lowly said before going her own way.

" nobody cares about her boyfriend." one of the girls rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. " i'll admit, he is pretty good-looking."

" seriously gia? just shut up and let's go."

jasmine walked inside a couple of stores and checked out some outfits. " these are cute," she giggled and decided to purchase them. she then went to the skincare store and bought a few stuff. as she stepped inside fashion nova, her phone rang.

bear😚:
baby, are you coming home?

mine only❤️:
i won't be long, my love.

bear😚:
i miss u.

jasmine bit her lips trying to suppress her smile.

mine only❤️:
i miss u too, my love.
i'll be home soon.

bear😚:
can we cuddle when you get
home?

mine only❤️:
should we?

jasmine could already imagine the pout on her
boyfriend's lips.