Make it right

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

taehyung smashed his elbow into the side of the boy's skull causing the small groups of friends to panic.

" tae stop!" yoongi tries to get a hold of the raging male, but he got hurt in the act.

" so you grew some fucking balls to get with my girl huh? you can't comprehend that she only belongs to me? " taehyung growled as his eyes darkened.

" she's not yours anymore! what don't you understand, dude?!" the boy said, punching taehyung across the face.

" i don't give a FUCK! she's mine, regardless."
he fired back and furiously kick the boy in the ribs.
taehyung pounced on him and hit him everywhere his fists can.

namjoon grab his brother and saved the boy from taehyung's wrath before he ends up killing him.

jimin fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed 9/11.

" let's go home." namjoon push his brother inside the car and speed off to their place.

" what the hell is wrong with you? you want to get locked up again, tae?!" namjoon scold as they step inside the house.

taehyung bite his tongue and wipe the blood from his lips.
" i don't care hyung."

" you need to understand that you and de'arra are done, tae. she's not yours anymore."

" do not say that bullshit to me, hyung! she is mine! my only girl. you think it's okay for me to watch her with another man. i love her, hyung. i love fucking love her so much." he poured his feelings out.

" what you're doing isn't love, tae." namjoon sighed.

" i don't give a flying fuck! seeing her with anyone else but me drives me insane. it makes me wanna slaughter everyone in this city."
taehyung breathed out.

" look—" his brother started.

" it's not right! it's not fair! it's not fair! i need her to keep me sane! fuck, i am losing it."
tears rushed down his bruised cheeks.

" tae..."

" please hyung, you need to understand me. you need to understand what i'm feeling. the woman i love has dumped me for another man. the woman i cherished..."

" no tae. you abused what y'all had. you barely made time for her. alcohol and pills had your attention instead of her." namjoon spilled out the truth.

" you need to fix yourself, tae. we have tried to help you, but everything backfired."

a knock on the door interrupted them. namjoon went and opened it, revealing yoongi and the rest of his friends.

" is tae alright?" the pale male asks.

" he's fine hyung, and mateo?" he steps aside and allows them in.