Split Personality pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

cynthia woke up to an empty cold bed. she tiredly opens her eyes and search for a certain person. she panicked and check the time.

3:00 am

" where is he?" she toss the blanket aside and stood on her feet.

the female was about to head out the door, till she noticed that the balcony door was opened.

cynthia rubs her eyes and approaches the male.
" tae?"

the mafia turned around to see an exhausted cynthia trying to keep her eyes open.

" hi love," the sudden change in the male's voice and expression of the male, made her realize it was V.

" what are you doing up so early?" she sats on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder.

" can't sleep." V holds cynthia closer, placing his head on hers.

" why not?" she pouts and traces his tattoos.
" i never do, baby. i only allow tae to, but me i can't," he said with a blank expression.

" so you're telling me, you've never slept before? babe that's not healthy."

" i have dogs to watch, thia," V says caressing cynthia's shoulder.

" you're sleeping. is whiskey the only thing you drink?" a whine escape from her mouth causing V to chuckle.

" it keeps my sanity in check."

cynthia's eyes brim with tears but she refuses to let them fall.
" let's go to bed, please?"

V lifted cynthia in his arms and walk to the bedroom. he lays her down and tucks her in.

" baby, come here." cynthia whimpered and made grabby hands.

V sat on the bed and intertwined his fingers with cynthia's.
" please, for me."

V being the whipped man he is, he finally gave in and lay under the covers with his beloved.
cynthia pulls the male closer to her chest and ranks her hands through his hair.

" you deserve rest babe. you can't go on like this," she whispered and cover his face with warm kisses.

cynthia felt V holding tightly onto her waist, digging his face deeper into her chest.
" it's alright, my love."