V's New Born

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" where's my wife?" taehyung jogged to the front desk in the private hospital.

" oh my gosh. mr kim! it's an honor to finally meet you." the receptionist gawked.

taehyung eyes darkened and the woman gulped. " she's in the delivery room, mr kim. room 7"
the male raced down the corridor and barged in. " baby!" he breathed out.

" mr kim? may we speak outside, please?" the doctor nervously requested. " babe?" taehyung flickered his eyes towards his wife, who was laying down attached to wires.

" what's wrong with my wife?" he brought his shaky hands and cup her cheeks gently.
" may we step outside, please? i must tell you this." the doctor informed.

" wait where's my daughter?" he queried. " she's with the nurses getting cleaned up and tested."

taehyung planted a soft kiss on the female's forehead before going outside with the doctor.
"what's wrong with my wife? why isn't she waking up?"

" after she delivered your daughter, she completely passed. i've been trying to find the reasons why that occurred but i haven't gotten anything. the best thing to do is to wait."

" you better make sure she's alive or else things won't be looking so great for you. do your fucking job!" he clutches the senior by the collar.

the doctor became paralyzed with dread as taehyung's dark eyes pierced into his soul.
"i-i'll do everything i c-can."

" i wanna see my daughter." taehyung demanded. dr huang nod and lead him to the nursery room. he walks to the crib and immediately smiles seeing a tiny fluff ball cocooned up in a purple blanket.

" my baby girl." taehyung mumbled as he skims his finger across his daughter's chubby cheek. the infant stirs and whines in her sleep, moving her small arms up.

taehyung carefully pick the baby, cradling her in his arms. he cooed bringing the newborn close to his chest.

soft noises came out of the baby's mouth as she stare at her father with big sparkly eyes. " welcome to the world, my lovely one." taehyung pressed a lingering kiss on her forehead.
" mr kim? if you're ready, we can get started on the birth certificate."

" i'll wait till my wife wakes up." he replied without taking his eyes off his daughter. the nurse bowed and left him alone. " you're so beautiful, my princess." he pace around the room, securing his child.