Nightfall

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

yana pov

i woke up from my 3-hour nap and took a quick shower. once i was done, i stroll down the hall and entered the kitchen.

i open the refrigerator.

" how the fuck am i already out of food? " i whine and close the fridge,

i check the clock on the stove.

2 am.

" it's late, but i need to freaking eat "

i went upstairs to my bedroom and put on my coat and took my purse. i rush out of the house and walk down the alley.

i was in my little world till i heard painful grunts.

maybe i should check it out...

my curious self followed the sound and it led me to a tall muscular male, sitting down with his back leaning against the brick wall.

he's injured...badly.

he was holding his stomach, which was covered in his blood.

my eyes travel to his perfectly sculpted face. his red hair messily covering his forehead and his elongated eyes.

how can someone be this beautiful?

i snap out of my thoughts and quickly rush to help him.

but he pulled out his .45 and aimed it right at me.

" who are you? " he sounds so hot and intimidating.

" p-please don't shoot. i am only here to help you. don't hurt me " i backed away a bit.

before he could utter another word, he fainted.

" fuck " i cursed under my breath and try to think of what i should do now...

i am way too fragile to carry this man to my place.

i gently grab his gun but he only tightens his grip.

how the fuck—

i used all my strength and carried him to my house—upstairs in my bedroom.