Split Personality

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

cynthia pov

i arrive at the party with my so-called friends.  i don't even know what kind of party this is, but it seems dope.

i haven't been to parties besides birthday parties and family gatherings.

embarrassing, i know.

" girl, we'll go dance with those hot dudes over there."

i nodded and wave them off. i stood up and decided to walk around the house.

it is so huge and expensively good looking.

where did the girls even find out about this place?

i'm now strolling in the hallway, i stopped in my tracks when i heard somebody screaming and begging for help.

something seems off...

let me just shut up and mind my own business.

nah...curiosity got the best of me.

i followed the sound of the screaming and it led me to a large door with the letter ' V ' engraved on it.

i open the door and my eyes widen.

" oh my—" but i quickly covered my mouth.

a tall male was standing over somebody, who was now supposedly dead; holding a knife dripping with blood. he turned around and glared at me.

i am so fucked.

i tried to back away but he beat me to it and did something causing me to blackout.

cynthia woke up in the morning, handcuffed to a bed.

" what the fuck..." she begin thrashing around till a deep tone stopped her.

" relax kitten."

the female turned her head to see the tall male with red hair, some covering his dark eyes wearing a suit with a pistol in his long slender veiny hands.

he held an intimidating facial expression that could cause every gender's knees to weaken.

" don't call me that," cynthia pleaded. the male mouth twitch into a sinister smile and stood up on his feet.

" let me go! i swear i will not tell anybody. just let me go, please." she again pleaded.

" you're a witness, kitten and i cannot let a witness go out alive. it's risky for me." he tsk.

" do not fucking call me that! i just told you moments ago!" she raised her voice.

the male grab her chin harshly and his jaw tightened. " you better behave yourself. cause i don't play when it comes to little girls raising their tiny ass voices at me. i will kill you right here—right now without hesitation."