Double but 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

-mentions of...
little space

V pov

i had just finished preparing breakfast, now it was time to go wake up my twin brother. i'm the oldest by 60 seconds. i open his bedroom door and walk in. oh he's awake.

" good morning, tae." i sat beside him as he tightly clung to me. " morning, hyung." taehyung said yawning. " how was your sleep, hm? did you get some rest?"

i felt him nod against my chest. i lean down and kiss his forehead. " go get ready, i made breakfast."

" wait what time is it?" he panicked. "it's 9 am, why?"
" holy shit! we're late! the concert starts in 3 hours."

i roll my eyes as he sprinted to the shower. " it doesn't start till noon. why are you rushing?" taehyung shouted in the bathroom, " we need to get in the front row. you know how fast the fans move in!"

" fair enough. i'll be waiting downstairs. hurry!" i shouted back and went into the kitchen.

i'm eager to meet my baby today. well, she's not exactly my baby, but she will be soon. i mean, there were rumors that she's in a relationship which broke my heart a little, but i have hope that they're not true. my twin also loves her, and i don't think she will accept both of us; maybe she wouldn't accept both of us. alright, enough of my blabbering.

whom am i kidding she will never date a fan.

once taehyung and i had breakfast, i packed his little stuff just in case he slips.

he has little space which was hard for our parents to take in. they wanted to kick him out, and it didn't sit well with me. so we both moved from daegu to seoul into a small apartment, and we took care of each other. nobody else mattered as long we had one another.

years after living in seoul, i became a prominent kickboxer and as for taehyung, he wanted to be an artist. he finds comfort and enjoyment in expressing himself through his art and i find comfort and peace through beating mother fucker's ass.

with the money we've earned, you could say we're supposedly rich. we moved from our apartment into a spacious house. for our career, we're known and respected, and taehyung being a little is the secret we've kept in the dark. this world is unpredictable, so who knows how they'll react?

" i'm so excited to meet her, i hope she will like my painting of her." taehyung nervously spoke. " she will, tae. let's go before we're late." i ruffle his curls and climb in our car. " you have our backstage passes?"

" yea, it's in my bag."

author pov

the kim brothers arrived at the concert an hour early, and the fans were crowded ubiquitously. V and taehyung put their mask's on to evade any attention drawn to themselves.