Daddy's baby girl

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

-mentions of...
little space
bullying and assault

{taehyung's pov}

i woke up to the soft snores of my baby sleeping. she's so adorable, all snuggled up to my bare chest. i lean down and press kisses on her forehead and watch her fondly.

" my baby cubby," i whispered and hold her closer to me.

she stirs in my arms and grips my bicep tightly.
" shh, baby. daddy's here princess." i peck her hair, allowing my lips to linger.

i checked the clock.

7:45 am

" princess?"

she dug her face deeper into my neck and continued her slumber. i chuckle lowly and caress her hair.

" love?" this time i gently lift her chin and kiss her lips.

" mmh d-daddy," she mumbles in the kiss. i smiled and pepper her plump lips with some morning kisses.

" wake up, sweetheart."

" 'slweepy daddy," she whined. i coo softly and squish her body against mine, nuzzling my nose into her neck and inhaling her coconut smell. " but baby, daddy has work today hm?" my little one fluttered her eyes open and averted them away once she saw my gaze on her.

{author's pov}

" shy baby" taehyung teased causing leilani to whine once again. the room starts to fill with loud giggles as taehyung tickle his girlfriend.
" nuu daddy." she throws her head back laughing once more.

the male couldn't help himself by smiling so hard that his mouth started to hurt. he truly loves leilani so much. everything. her flaws. the way she pouts whenever she is upset or blows out her chubby cheeks. the way she covers her face with her sweater paws whenever she is flustered.

" okay princess. let's get ready, yea? you're coming to work with daddy." the model engulfs the smaller female in his arms, and made it to the bathroom. " rweally daddy? lanie is cwoming wit chu to wok?" she squishes taehyung's face.

" yes babe," he said with his ducky's lips. leilani smiled warmly and press a wet peck to his mouth.  " your kisses are the sweetest, you know that my little one?" the elder puckered his lips hoping to get more pecks which he immediately did. " lanie wuv giving daddy kissies."