Misunderstood

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"congratulations, mrs. kim. " the doctor says to the astonished female.

" omg, you're serious? i'm pregnant? this is unbelievable." she replied with teary eyes.

" i'm pretty sure, mr. kim  will be ecstatic about this news."

" yes, he will! i'll tell him soon. thank you
dr.lee." caelia displayed a fake smile which went unnoticed by dr. lee.

caelia thanked the doctor before he left the mansion. dr. lee is the kim's personal doctor hired by the idol, kim taehyung.

caelia is very much aware that her husband doesn't like kids. he made it very clear and caelia was very heartbroken about it.

everything taehyung said to his fans was a lie then.

maybe he has changed his mind. she thought.

she made her way downstairs to the kitchen and prep dinner with the help of the maids.

the front door opened, signaling that taehyung was home.
" can you guys set up the table? i'll be back."

caelia walks to the living and greets her husband with a loving kiss.
" hey, baby " taehyung smiled against her lips.,

" hi, love. how was work?" she wrap her arms around his neck, nuzzling her cheek into his.

" good. i missed you." the male says picking up his wife. " i missed you more." caelia wrap herself around him.

" go freshen up, dinner is ready." she plays with his fluffy hair.

" you smell so good, princess." taehyung tug his face in her neck.

" i used your favorite shampoo. you like it?" caelia blushed placing her hand on the back of taehyung's head.

" you know i love it when you smell like me." he pampers her lips with kisses before strolling upstairs to shower.

~

" babe?" taehyung was called by caelia. " yea, love? " he walks inside the living room, holding a bowl of caramel popcorn.

" what will you do if i'm pregnant?" caelia blurted out the question.

taehyung froze for a moment before saying. " darling, we've talked about this. you know we can't have kids around here. we can't."