Married to Your Majesty - Part 4

The Minister hesitated for a second before he signed his men to abduct the man standing outside of the well decorated home, The man whose face was covered by a black scarf first hit his target with a wooden stick then wrapped a black cloth around his face and pulled him behind the house.

_________

The house was beautifully decorated and Anika was dressed in beautiful crimson colour lehenga, Her brothers were sitting beside her talking to her about anything which came to their mind, her sister in law was sitting at a corner not intervening in their private moment.

"Don't you dare to cry" her elder brother threatened her and wiped away her tears "It's your special day, You aren't allowed to cry" He said sternly and her twin brother nodded.

"But..." Anika sobbed and tried to control her tears but failed miserably ".. but How will I live there away from you both Bhabhi and Baba" She pouted and for the first in decades they both have seen her acting like a nineteen year old she actually is not the thirty year old she tries to be.

"Ohh not me, only Bhai Bhabhi and Baba, Don't you remember I am your twin and being away from each other isn't good for us, it could cause us heart failure" he joked trying to lighten the mood "so I am tagging along with you, we will tell them that I come along with dowry (Well, it's my younger brother words,In childhood he always joked that he will be going with my in my in laws house and we will tell them that he comes along with gifts and furniture)" Vignesh slapped him at back of his head for the bad joke but Anika smiled wrapping her arm around her twin, Her elder brother gave her a mean look and she quickly freed her twin and wrapped her arm around her elder brother.

Her father stood at the entrance of the room and gazed his children with tears in his eyes, Anika has always been the life of the home and after his departure it will take them good amount of time to get back to their old self and he knows the one who will be mostly affected is his younger son who hasn't left her side for even a day without complaining how badly he wants to be back to home, back to his sister.

"Baba" And the tears which has stopped a moment ago once again start to flow, her father tried to smile but failed and entered inside the room.

"My Rani Bitiya is looking like a Queen today" He complimented her daughter, she smiled a little and wrapped her arm around his waist and like usual he patted her head controlling his tears.

The footsteps of troops followed by the churning sound of carriage wheal announced the arrival of King Shivay's arrival and leaving everything behind Balram made his way out of the house to greet Your Majesty, Her both brother also left their place and followed their father outside to greet the King, even though the younger son was totally against greeting the scheming bastard at door but still he was bounded by rules.

"Your Majesty" Balram bowed and so did his sons and other guests, King Shivay nodded in acknowledgement, The daughter in law of their home Sakshi came out with the thal of garland, Balram picked the garland from thal and made King Shivay wear it "Please come" he said and took him to the royal chair placed right at front of the decorated Mandap.

"The groom side isn't here yet" King Shivay queried looking around trying his best to hide his evil smirk.

"May be they are running late or something, They would be here in half and hour or so on" Balram replied before he took his elder son in corner "Vignesh, You have to go and check why aren't they here, They should be here half an hour earlier..." and Balram was in middle of his sentence when his friend along with three man came there looking worried and panicked.