Married to Your Majesty - Part 36

Believe me, I tried my best .....

Next Morning...

Shivay's POV..

Before we could act upon it screams of women and children echoed in palace, the female troops who are solely here to work for women and children security started to gather the women and children before making a run towards the hidden basement behind cellar, and as soon as they disappeared the strong back side wall of our palace crumbled and masked man started to enter in the palace, My men were ready for the most awaiting fight but little did we all knew it wasn't a fight but just a demo attack to show that I amn't being feared, the attack is to challenge me to rile me up, to show me that they won by entering in my palace even after the unbreakable security outside of palace and that meant one and only thing which is there is a rat, a rat among us.

I watched as my men fought against these dakus, at some point they overpowered those group of bastard and at some they were overpowered by them, even when I wanted nothing more to stand here and analyse the fight I knew, I cann't, I have to join my people to show them that I am there with them and that is exactly what I did, Putting on my armour I climbed up on my horse, raised my sword up in sky before letting out a war cry and jumped ,jumped in the pure ground of my home which is now messed up by blood and dirt, and then it began, me loosing the control on my head and slaughtering each one of the enemy without caring a shit about the age of them and there were some who were mere 19, My sword collided against one of the bastard and to say he defend my attack, before pushing my sword back making my horse to step back due to force and it only angered me more, I took a different approach raising my hand back up in sky before our swords collide against each other once again, I attacked in his left then right and he defended greatly with a smirk on his lips which I will be soon wiping away by beheading him and that is what I did, the fool was too much into the pattern that he didn't notice when I suddenly raised my sword horizontally and detached his head from his body.

Only heavy breaths were heard before my people howled in joy of victory, some of my men were injured but none dead, we all have been prepared because we knew about this attack we knew this will be happening by none other than my brat of bother in law, I couldn't help but agree that the boy is smart intelligent but nonetheless a brat a stubborn over caring and over protective brat who will not hesitate to kill or to be killed for his sister, the only thing I have realised and has taken advantage of.

"Clean up this mess and call the butlers to rebuild this wall" I ordered to my people who nodded their head in obedience, I let my eyes wander searching for the rat among us but it isn't easy to find the bastard so with failure in them my eyes return back to the one man who was standing ride beside my horse.

"Your Name" I asked my eyes analysing him from top to toe

"Ramkrishna Your Majesty" he replied, I could see the fear and confusion in his eyes on my question.

"That one laying on his front is alive, Drag him down to dungeon, I will be joining you guys soon" using my hard voice I pointed my sword towards a daku on ground who was trying his best to act as dead, Ramkrishna nodded his head in response and soon my men were dragging the pig down to dungeon and I made my way back to my chamber not before ordering another man to let the women and children out of basement

___________________

It took me everything to not wrap my hard calloused hand around her pettie waist  and make her wrap her thin long legs around my waist as I pound hard and deep inside her warm jelly and breed her, I almost moaned when her soft palms caresses my face and body looking for any sight of injury.