Married to Your Majesty - Part 20

"Have you eaten your breakfast yet?" Anika's head snapped towards the source of voice, she stood at her place and bowed to the Queen who genuinely looked concern about Anika's lunch "If not then you should go and have your breakfast first, I will ask the maid to serve you in your chamber seeing I have already eaten and Shivay is out to attend external matters" Queen Subhadra said softly with a small smile playing on edge of her lips.

Anika nodded her head and place the writting stick back into the jar of ink and sorted the papers of account, to say Anika was genuinely shocked by the way Queen Subhadra has been acting since a week, the Queen has been acting caring, concerned and loving towards her, treating her with respect and hasn't humiliated her even once, along all this the Queen kept bringing how irrationally she has acted a week earlier and kept asking Anika to not hold it against her, in short Anika is feeling as if Queen Subhadra is another person not the Queen everyone in palace knows.

"Are you going to keep staring?" Queen Subhadra asked and it pulled out of her head she threw a smile towards Queen and shook her head negatively.

"I apologise Your Highness, I was zoned out for a moment" Anika gave her best smile to Queen and asked her permission to leave for breakfast, as soon as Anika was out of the chamber, Queen Subhadra started to look into the account papers and did some modifications before taking out some coins from the bag and putting it in an envelope along with a letter she has pre written and stormed out from chamber escaping from everyone's sight.

______________

The carriage came to stop at front of palace, The lady inside rapted her hand on the roof of carriage, the driver get down from his seat and opened the door for the lady, one of the knights who has joined the lady in her journey to assure her protection and safety came forward to offer his hand to hold.

Stepping down from her carriage she left each one of spectator stunned with her marvellous beauty, she got look of jealous from the woman and look of lust from group of man, She didn't bother to give a glance to any of them but made her way straight to the Queen on steps of palace, Smiling widely she embraced the Queen.

"It took you so long Aaradhna" Queen Subhadra embraced back the Princess.

"I had to do lots of Convincing back at Palace Your Highnes, Mother wasn't ready to let me out of her sight after what has happened last year".

"I can understand her, It's love of Mother" Queen Subhadra parted away and look towards Queen Anika who was looking at them curiously "My bad, I forget to inform you about Princess arrival Queen Anika"and now it was Princess who was looking at Queen Anika curiously.

"Queen Anika?" The bright eyes of princess dimmed before the smile on her lips slipped away, a frown took over her features and she look towards Queen Subhadra with her brows up in question "King Shivay got married?"

"Yes, Just two months ago, It was so sudden that we didn't get to announce it properly" Queen Subhadra explained.

"Ohh, From which Kingdom You are from? I don't think we have ever met before" Princess asked with a small smile on her lips as she take in the beautiful woman at front of her.

"She is from no Kingdom, She belongs to one of our village, her father was Village head there" Queen Subhadra said and threw a look of sympathy towards Queen Anika.

"She is a Commoner" Princess's eyes widened in shock unable to believe the piece of information but soon she morphed her look of shock with a sweet smile shaking her head "It doesn't matter now seeing Queen Anika is one Your Majesty has choosen for himself".