Part II.2

It was a day since Anika has left the palace and everyone in palace was walking around the egg shell, no one knew when King Shivay will burst out or will punish anyone, the only one who was sitting carelessly in the chamber was Vinaay, he finally was happy that his sister is free and far away from this mess of Palace, he was munching on the apple in his hand when he was picked up by the nape of his kurta and received punch after punch on his face, after taking good three straight blows on his face he fell down on floor and look up at his tormentor who was none other than the seething King.

"Your Majesty, You have promised my sister to not hurt me in any way"He retorted wiping the blood off his lips "You are already breaking your promise" he added sitting down on ground.

"What she doesn't know doesn't harm her" King Shivay snapped then glared at the boy on his feet, he so badly wanted to kick his mouth but controlled himself and before he could act upon the absurd idea he was getting he stormed away from the boy and sat down on the couch and discussed the plan with the boy who still looked annoyed and angry on him but nonetheless gave his complete input and support.

Once things were discussed, the plan was set into motion, the guard of Anika's chamber who was a spy of Dakus was tortured and executed, Minister Ashoka was thrown into the prision, and the army of kingdom prepared to attack and to wipe out all the Dakus at once, King Shivay along with Vinaay was looking over everything, they wanted no mistake, they wanted to end it all at once and didn't even want to leave a single insect alive and that was exactly what they were going to do after a week of Anika's departure.

"You aren't going to come with me" King Shivay barked at Vinaay who looked at Your Majesty before going back to picking up the armour and wearing it.

"Did you not hear what I said" King Shivay grabbed him from his shoulder and turned him towards him, Only if this brat wouldn't have been the brother of woman he is married with he would have taught this brat a lesson that he along with his seven generation wouldn't have forgotten it "You aren't coming in this fight with me".

"I am" Vinaay said back firmly "You cannot stop me from serving my land Your Majesty" .

"I can and I will, and moreover we both know that the reason you are tagging along has nothing to do with you serving the land" Your Majesty was no fool to believe anything coming out from Vinaay's mouth.

"I don't understand that you yourself wanted me to do what I did and now when I have done it you are behaving like it's all my fault" Vinaay retort back, not knowing from where he has gotten the courage to do so, but he is finally tired of King Shivay's behaviour including those punches he is recieving, In the mean way King Shivay was throwing them at him he knew it was to hurt him or to be more precise punish him for the thing he has no fault in.

"I haven't asked you to do anything, and If you know what is better for you shut your mouth close, I and you both know I don't like you at this moment" King Shivay said in his deadliest voice and Vinaay shut his mouth close not wanting to loose his head at age of 20.

"But I am still coming with you Your Majesty" seeing how stubborn the boy is King Shivay didn't find a point of stopping him anymore so he just nodded his head and left the chamber with Vinaay following behind.

It was a sudden attack, those leachers has no idea about it because all of their spy was either caged or dead, King Shivay along with his army has surrounded the forest, Vinaay was mostly aware about the trick and trap lying underneath the fallen leaves of forest and has already warned everyone to where to go and where not, they entered in forest from all direction leaving no place for those Dakus to run, and also they were huge in number almost thrice times to the number of man in the Dakus team, So once they attacked it was a full blown fight in which obviously the Daku seemed loosing.

King Shivay was fighting against Damodar and Vinaay was fighting against the second in command, the swords were colliding against each other producing the loud clank of metal and disturbing the peace of forest but it was only for today, once King Shivay along with his man will kill these bastards and will leave their body for wild animals to peace, no one will ever bother to mess with him or mess with peace of his kingdom and his forest.

So after long hours of non stop fight, King Shivay has caged Damodar and killed the remainings, the man has put one hella fight but was nothing against Your Majesty, Finally it all came to end, finally he will be able to live in peace and finally he avenged his father's dead.

________________

On returning the palace with Damodar in their custody, they got the news they have already expected someone has tried to attack and kill Queen Subhadra and Princess Aaradhna but as they already knew that there was more rat than he has caught he has already sent his mother and the princess in safe room and has asked a maid to take their place, it was all because of Vinaay's mind blowing plan that nothing has happened to the maids as well and they were caught before they could have done any damages, and to shock of everyone those spies were just a mere butlers, King Shivay has known that the root of Daku's spies in his palace was deep but hasn't predicted it to be this deep.

They were three man who has proceeded with attack with the butchers knife and two were killed by his most believed guards on spot and one was caged for further interrogation.

The day ended with butlers and maids cleaning the mess and rubbing the blood off the floor, King Shivay sleeping in chamber of his little wife and Vinaay sleeping on the bed he was given to sleep with a happy and big smile, it wasn't only King Shivay's revenge, It was his revenge as well, he has finally avenged his father's death.

The next morning came with lot of works and things to sort out and like this a month has passed, after interrogating and torturing those bastards day and night when King Shivay was assured that no more spies are here in palace or no more connection is left open he has had all four bastards publically executed by beheading their heads, after witnessing the death of those traitors, no one in upcoming seven generation of the people living in his kingdom would dare to go against him, his kingdom and their own people.

King Shivay has also gotten the name of kingdom who was supporting these dakus all along with money and food, and he promised himself to teach them a lesson they wouldn't have even imagined in their worst nightmare but for now his priority is straight, his palace is one safe place for both his wife and his child, he needs them by his side and he knows it wouldn't be easy but there is no way he will be letting any one of them slip out of his hand.

________________

"But Son" Queen Subhadra tried to protest but King Shivay was having none, after sending Princess back to her kingdom with proper security and resources she would need to complete her journey, he was in his mother's chamber.

"There is no but Mother, You have done what you thought was correct and which was no way correct, You have overstepped the boundaries more than I could ever count on my fingers, disrespecting your Queen is a treason Mother" his voice held sincerity and Queen Subhadra look down at floor, she has done everything her Son has accused her for but the only reason was that she didn't see that girl fit for his son and to be Queen, but looking at how agressively her son has wiped out the Dakus and how he has sent Princess back to her kingdom meant one thing that there will be only one woman and one Queen and that will be her and only her.

"But..." She tried to come up with another excuse but King Shivay shook his head in no, not wanting to listen another excuse of her.

"Go and stay at Uncle's kingdom for some days Mother, I have arranged your journey and also go to pilgrim places on your way back to our Kingdom, I hope you will be back with more open and clear mind and will accept your daughter in law and grandchild with open arms" and with that King Shivay left not giving his mother a chance to argue and well Queen Subhadra has no other option but to prepare for and head out for her journey to her brother's kingdom.

______________