Married to Your Majesty - Part 11

The man kept hitting the floor with his feet, his eyes was fixed to the only road coming to his home from the main market of village, his inside was bubbling with happiness and excitement and his two hours long wait ended when a carriage stopped right at front of his house at certain distance and a girl dressed in red lehenga and loaded with lot of jewellery climbed down of it. The woman was no where resembling to his sister by appearance but when she raised her head and look at him he was quick on his feet running towards her and before anyone could have predict his next move he has his arm wrapped around her and was holding her in one hella tight grip.

"You are okay? You are okay right" he asked checking her from top to bottom "He didn't do anything with you right? No ond did anything right?"he questioned and on cue King Shivay climbed down from carriage and glared him.

"Your Majesty" Vinaay bowed at front of his brother in law or King Shivay before focussing his attention back to his sister and checking her from top to bottom for any single scratch.

"Vinaay, let them come inside first" Balram said from behind and beside him was standing his elder son and daughter in law with aarti plate to welcome them, and behind them was 100 of mens from various villages to welcome them, The women and girls were peeking from their door only, Vinaay stepped aside and let King Shivay and his sister make their way to entrance, Sakshi did Aarti of both of them before welcoming them into the house and taking them into the living area of the home.

"You come inside with me" King Shivay frowned upon hearing the boy addressing his wife in such manner, and before he could object his father in law has spoken from behind.

"She isn't only your sister anymore Vinaay, She is Queen of this kingdom as well and this is no way to talk with Your Queen" ignoring his father all together he took Anika's hand in his and pulled her into the room along with him leaving King Shivay fuming behind.

"I do apologise for his behaviour Your Majesty" Balram pulled King Shivay's attention from his younger twins to himself "He has been with her from their first day together and he is more attached to her than any of us, Please forgive him for his behaviour, I will talk to him about this and I promise he will not repeat it over again" Balram pleaded with his hand joined at his front, King Shivay faked a smile and nodded his head negatively.

"You don't have to apologise for his mistake Balram" 'it's him who needs to' he said the first part with a smile and mumbled the second to himself before adding "and I can understand their bone, he looks like he cares about her alot" and he wasn't line he has just seen the boy going all protective and caring with her at a moment and all cold to his remaining family "and I do believe he is still angry over this whole marriage" it was only his doubt but when he look at his father in law who has guilty look in his eyes he knew he is right.

"No Your Majesty, It's just he is taking time to in understanding that his sister isn't going to live with us anymore, It's our pleasure that you have stepped up and did the honour of marrying my daughter" Balram said and King Shivay smirked before nodding his head and looking outside to see the small army he has bring along with him holding the people stopping them from entering inside.

"We need to meet to Your Majesty" A man looked nearly sixty begged to the guard holding him "The thugs has taken my daughter, I need Your Majesty to help us to find her, she is merely fifteen" The man looked like he is going to break down at any moment.

"Let him come" King Shivay said and the man was allowed inside the house and the guard held back others from entering inside as well, The man came inside and fell on King Shivay's feet as tears of pair fall from his eyes.