Love of Your Majesty - Part II

It wasn't easy but nothing King Shivay didn't know beforehand, once they left the room Anika has ignored him like he doesn't even exist in the house, the pain in her lower abdomen has increased worrying her family and her husband, King Shivay has sent his men to fetch the Physician from palace because Anika has said a straight no from going back to palace and he didn't want to for her now, ONLY NOW, because he cannot live here more than a day, there is no one at Palace and his presence there is needed and he is no way going to leave his wife and child here.

So when Physician came and check upon Anika, she has suggested her some much needed rest, to avoid taking stress, to avoid anything which anger her, well when she said last thing Anika's eyes found him and he was looking back at her, accepting what Physician has said she looked away from his face, the only thing which is angering him more than anything could is his face and him, After giving some herbs to inhale, a powder to drink the Physician left.

Vignesh Sakshi Vinaay and Veena also left the room giving the couple privacy, Anika look at Your Majesty waiting for him to leave as well but when he raised his brows in response and from his body language it didn't look he is going to leave anytime soon she turned her back to him and closed her eyes, King Shivay sighed and so badly wanted to go near her but didn't as he doesn't want to disturb or anger her.

______________

Sakshi's POV----

Your Majesty was leaning against the main door of our home looking bothered and worried, after what he has done to Anika or as Vinaay has described for protecting Anika I didn't like him much, He has hurted the poor soul so badly, but now looking at him all tired and dejected made me fee sad for him, so against my better judgement I went to him to ask if he need water which he denied softly.

"Please give me a call Your Majesty, If you need anything" I said and started to leave.

"Could you call Vignesh and Vinaay  in here, I have something important to discuss" He asked me and I nodded before going inside and sending Veena to call Vignesh Jii and Vinaay.

A while later Veena returned, Vignesh and Vinaay was walking at front of her, once they entered I gave both of them a glass of water which they gladly accept

"Bhabhi, I was in middle of winning the bet, what is it that is so urgent?" Vinaay whined like a kid he is, I have missed seeing him like this, he has been so uptight and was changed alot when Anika was in palace and he was working with those Dakus.

"It's not me, It's Your Majesty, he wants to talk to you both about something" I informed nibbling on my lower lips in worry, Vinaay's playfulness was gone as he looked around in search of Your Majesty.

"He is in Anika's room and is looking after her" I whispered softly and he nodded his head "Should I info...."I left the words hanging in air when I saw King Shivay making his way in living room, his shoulders were straight and eyes were set on the two man at front of him ie My husband and My brother in law.

"Your Majesty" We all bowed and he nodded, I stood at the corner of room while the three men sat down on the Wooden  chairs placed at right corner of the room.

"I am not going to walk around bush, so I am coming straight into the topic, Anika is going to come back to palace with me whether she likes or not" and here he is back to his old self seeing him in morning and just before some hours I thought he has changed for better, he does cares about our Anika but here he is talking about forcibly taking her back to Palace "She cannot be here, the healer in here will not be as helpful as the one back at Palace, She cannot stay here because the child she is carrying is heir of our Kingdom and my first born and just because for giving into her demand I cannot jeopardize her health as well as my child" Both men, my husband and Brother in law were silent as if thinking something, as much as I know them I know Vinaay is itching to speak against it and Vignesh Jii might be thinking about well being of Anika and is digesting the words spoken by Your Majesty.