Married to Your Majesty - Part 6

The Palace itself was looking like a bride all decorated with red and white curtains and roses, but the special attention was paid to the chamber adjacent to King Shivay's chamber which was solely there for the future Queen of Kingdom, The walls were embellished with Red rose and leaves looking beautiful, The bed in middle of chamber was decked by white and red roses as well.

Queen Subhadra's carriage reache the Palace first, She along with her maids stepped down from the carriage, She look around and was pleased with the decoration, she checked the last moment things before the Carriage of King Shivay and his wife reached the Palace.

The Musician started to play the Nagada and other musical instruments as soon as the Carriage of King Shivay entered in Palace, Anika shifted in her sheet nervously, she look outside from the small horizontal partition in the side wall and started to sweat, she has never been in Kingdom, hell she hasn't even seen the palace in her life, her father and brother has always kept her in village to keep her away from the looming danger of thugs.

She unconsciously shifted closure to the King beside her who looked amused seeing her sweating and scared "They don't bite" he joked making fun of her fear, Anika who was completely drawn to the people outside and forgotten the man beside her for a minute turned her head towards him ".. But I do" he added with his infamous smirk scaring her already scared self more.

"Now act like a Queen, wipe this sweat away, held your head high Keep your shoulder straight" He ordered and the carriage stopped, Anika obeyed by wiping her sweats away and straightening her shoulder, and the door of the carriage was pulled open by the driver.

Right at front of carriage Queen Subhadra was standing with the Aarti thal in her hand and behind her the maids were standing with thal of flower petals in their hand, King Shivay was first to climb down from the carriage and later to look gentle and like a dutiful husband he forwarded his hand to her helping her to climb down.

"Hail King Shivay, Hail King Shivay" the slogan echoed in the palace, and soon the rain of flower petals started from all corners, Queen subhadra did Aarti of her Son and daughter in law before applying tilak on their forehead, A maid placed a golden Kalash filled with Rice for Anika to push and enter in the palace "Push is down using your left feet" Queen Subhadra said and She obeyed pushing the kalash down and placing her foots inside the palace.

"Dip your hands in this haldi and leave your handprints on the door" Queen Subhadra said and on sign a maid forwarded the plate filled with haldi towards her, She dipped her hand in the thal and left her hand prints on the door before she was made to stand in a tub made of gold filled with Aalta and walked on Daliya (basket) made of bamboo sticks.

Once the welcome rituals have been completed She was sent to the chamber of Queen and King Shivay followed his mother to her chamber.
"What is the stunt that you have pulled?" As soon as they both were in confines of her chamber the Queen yelled "What did you gain from it?"

"I don't know what stunt you are talking about Mother but if you are addressing my marriage then I gained allot" he smirked sitting on bed and removing his sehra as well as the light pink scarf he was made to wear by Balram "Firstly I got control of all 11 Main villages under which another villages fall, I have some in exchange of Money, some in exchange of job of their some, and one under the favour of me saving his son by thugs and one tied to me and will not dare to piss me for sake of his daughter, I have everyone and everything under control mother, Now you wait and watch How I will do everything I want without letting a dirt fall on my name, Everything I want will be done by these people and all blame will fall on them"