Married to Your Majesty - Part 7

Sunrays made their way inside her chamber through the open curtains of window, Cold breeze brushed against her naked form making her pull the comforter close to her chest, the loud footsteps and chattering outside of her chamber woke her up from her sleep.

Anika tried to sit and winched due to pain in between her legs, She look around in search of her cloths and found them lying at the edge of bed and soon she got dressed back into them and limped her way to the bath chamber, She brushed her teeth and washed her face using the reserved water kept in the buckets before going back into her chamber, She sat on bed not Knowing what to do anymore and on the mark Queen Subhadra entered in her chamber with some maids following her.

Anika stood to bow down to the Queen and winched in pain "Sit back down" Queen Subhadra said and Anika sat back on the bed, Maids started to place thal after thal on bed "Here are some clothes for you to wear untill the Palace trailer doesn't sew some more for you" She uncovered all thal on first row which were eight to be exact "And here are the jewelleries you have to carry as per your dress" and she uncovered all thal of second and third row, Anika's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"No Your Highness, I don't believe I will be able to take care of them" Before she could think she spoke, Queen Subhadra stopped and signed the maids to leave the chamber and they all did not before bowing to both Queens.

"What did you say?" Queen Subhadra raised her brow daring her to repeat her words.

"I said I will not be..... "

"It's not your house you girl and neither you are a beggar commoner of this Kingdom, You are lawfully wedded wife of My Son Shivay and Queen of this kingdom, Don't talk like the trashes" She scolded in her loud voice, Anika jumped on her place in fright as no one has ever talked to her like this before.

"You need to learn to behave as a Queen and from tomorrow onwards I will be guiding you in fitting into the role" Queen Subhadra said and look at Anika like she was a dirt on road making her feel inferior, Anika bent her head down and nodded her head not uttering a word, She missed her baba, her bhaiya bhabhi and more specially her Bhai, The irrational part of her wanted to make a run out of this palace and run back to her family to her brothers but the rationality in her head kept her rooted on her place, even after her continuous biting on her lower lip to control the tears which was threatening to fall she failed to hold them back, breaking the barrier her tears ran down her cheeks with full speed and for a second the Queen's eyes softened before they hardened back.

"The maids will be here to help you with your bath, Take rest for today Your food will be served in your chamber" Subhadra said and left from there leaving her to cry alone.

From the entrance of his chamber King Shivay saw his mother storming out from his wife's chamber, the eager part of him pushed him to peak inside her chamber and giving into his curious part he entered her chamber and wasn't a bit suprised to see her crying by herself, hearing the footsteps Anika raised her head to look at intruder and was suprised to find him, she wiped her face cleaning the trace of tears he has already seen and held back her pathetic sobs from leaving her mouth, She stood back winching in pain and bowed to him.

"Your Majesty" bowing her head down she struggled to stand, King Shivay nodded his head in acknowledgement and look at his wife from up to down, he noticed a dark purple hue on her neck and another peeking out from her blouse, his eyes moved down to her bare stomach and an evil smile surfaced her lips when he saw some dark red bites there as well and her struggle in standing on her feets was speaking the volume of nights.