Married to Your Majesty - Part 26

The masked man was standing in middle of platform, by his body and voice he looked like 50 year old man, on right side of the man another masked man was standing who looked like a 30 year old guy but Vinaay wasn't exactly sure.

"I see, we have a new member joining us today" The leader spoke and every member of the Resistant gang who are also famous for being Daku turned their head towards the said man "I have heard what has happened with your sister and we are saddened by it, No girl deserves a life with that monster" the leader continued, Vinaay stare the leader back with his eyes looking straight into the man's eyes and finger curled on side forming a tight fist.

" No girl deserves to be married to that Monster" Vinaay repeated with fury dancing wildly in his eyes, his head travelled back to the look in his sister's eyes he has seen today, his heart shrink, he knew being a commoner he can only watch her suffer, but cannot help her to get out of this marriage and palace.

"And I know why you have decided to join us today, We were in need of strong head boy like you, but there is a rule of joining this gang" the evil glint danced in the leader's eyes, a small devilous smile played on his lips which was hidden by others eyes because of the mask which was covering his face "To join our gang, You have to do something to prove it to us that you deserve to be part of us".

Vinaay felt his blood running cold, he knew what was coming next and no matter how much he has prepared himself from the moment he has decided to join this gang he wasn't still prepared to commit any heinous crime like these men does, his only motive to join this whole chaos is to get his sister out of the palace and away from here, he gathered his head when he saw them looking at him with expectation of response "I will abduct the girl who will first go via this road" He said and saw the look of appreciation in their eyes except one, the leader of gang didn't seem satisfied.

" And if it will be a man going via this path, You will have to kill him" The leader added from his end, and the group of man hooted as they all hide themselves perfectly in the jungle with their gaze fixed on the road and the boy, with everything in him Vinaay prayed the first passer by to be a girl not a guy.

___________________

Anika felt herself on verge of breaking down as she defended herself from every attack of her instructor, She felt herself loosing her grip on the sword when the instructor increased his speed throwing every attack on her in a way to harm her but instead of giving up she fought back, after straightening her back she tightened her grip on the holder of sword as she ducked the attack and raise her sword to attack, her eyes burned in anger as she raised her right hand up in air and made her first move to attack, without missing she sliced the kurta of her opposition as the attack wasn't aimed to harm the man.

Getting on defence position her instructor seemed to defend himself from her attack ahe started to do after her first move, sweat ran down her head making it's way down to her cheeks and lips before disappearing inside the kurta dress she has wore today, Once again the game changed as the instructor got the upper hand and started to blow one after another attack on her way, sometimes Anika ducked the attack while another time she let his sword met with hers producing a loud clank sound before she pushed the man back, they both were panting hard at the moment, the fight was nearing it's end now, Anika gave a side glance to the man before she raised her leg and kicked the man on his abdomen, the kick out more hard then she has aimed, her instructor fall down on ground writhing in pain as he clutched his abdomen.

"I am sorry I am sorry" Anika apologised in a breathe running over to her instructor to check upon him "It wasn't meant to hurt you" she helped him to sit and he winched in pain making her feel more guilty "Could you please wait for a moment so that I can all a physician for you" she asked and the instructor nodded.