Love of Your Majesty - Part III (18+)

Anika has returned back to Palace with her husband brother and maid, She was taken to her chamber by Veena, Veena left Anika in her chamber and went ahead to prepare bath for her, meanwhile King Shivay was pacing to and fro in his chamber curious about what has happened when she has gone to head out for fresh air because in morning Anika has let him kiss her without much of resistance from her end and when he asked her to join back she has only nodded her head without any other oppose, even on their way back she has just laid her head against his chest without speaking anything but just humming on everything he was speaking.

"Did she feel bad when I ordered her yesterday, Is she angry?" King Shivay thought not even liking what he is thinking, he is King for god sake he isn't allowed to behave like a lost man in love, so he pushed everything aside and decided to go to her chamber and talk to her, upon entering in her chamber he found her sitting on bed lost in her head, he silently went close to her and sat down on his knees right at front of her and waited for her to acknowledge his presence.

Anika was still taking her time to absorb what her brother has said yesterday, he wasn't  forced and has done what he felt right and has wanted to do but does it mean she can forgive Your Majesty for all the tears he has made her shed but again she cannot be angry with him and behave like everything he does doesn't bother her including his kisses and pecks he has been giving, She cannot remain angry for anymore, she, her body her everything craves for him, but on one hand where she wants to give in, another part of her wants to punish him for everything he has done, including how he manipulated her into forgiving him for slapping her by promising her something he has already known.

King Shivay read the display of emotions on her face and was unable to remain still any longer, so he sided her chunri covering her stomach aside and placed a kiss on her stomach pulling her out from her thought "Your Majesty" she moaned and look down at him who look up at her and when their eyes met he raised his body little up so that his lips could meet hers, his one hand snaked around her neck as he devoured her lips licking kissing and tasting each and every corner of her mouth, Anika moaned against the kiss shifting forward towards him but he held her on her place and got on his feet, without breaking the kiss he pushed her down on bed with him and kept kissing her mouth "Get out and don't come back untill called" without turning back he has ordered the maid who turned crimson in colour and ran out from there.

Anika inhaled as much as breathe she could after her air pipes were blocked by him for minutes, King Shivay not giving her any more second than he has already given her, latched his mouth back into hers ,they kissed and kissed untill King Shivay had enough of her mouth and was now eager to taste other parts of hers, He helped her out of her blouse loosened the strings of her skirt and before pulling the ghaghara down and leaving her in nothing but the little jewelry she was wearing which wasn't much but her mangalsutra, a golden haar, earrings and hands full of bangles, He raised his little little up and took in her appearance before he once again start kissing her body from top to bottom, from her toes to hair there wasn't a place left where his mouth didn't touch her today, Anika was moaning and writhing, she has even tried to wrap her leg around him and has almost begged for him to have her but he wasn't in here today for his own pleasure it was for her and he would do it for her, so he parted her legs and levelled his face with her flowing nectar and sniffed like a horny man he is before connecting her vertical lips with his horizontal ones, taking her vertical lips in his mouth, he let his tongue and lips made love to her untill Anika was on verge of coming, when he felt that he is nearing her orgasm he spread the tiny hole open and thrusted his tongue deep inside her making her cry out in pleasures and come in his mouth...

Anika was coming down to her orgasm when she felt her body being picked, she didn't fight and let him do whatever he wants, because after the orgasm he has given her, her anger and everything was long forgotten the only thing which was there was her feelings and horniness.

King Shivay placed her exhausted body in water and climbed from behind her after removing all of his clothes, he gathered her hair in his hand and tied them up in a bun on top of her head before he started to slowly massage her shoulder and back, his lips were on her neck and his hand did the magic on the body, after he massage her neck, he made her face him and spread her leg wide apart before pulling her against his chest, her bare vagina came in contact with his rock hard penis, he pressed her close to his chest tight enough for her breast to be glued on his chest, his warm minty breathe fanned over her lips, Anika whimpered looking at his lips wanting nothing more than them on top of hers, her vagina dripped in need and she tried to rub herself against his but was stopped by him.

"Take my hand and place it where you want it most little girl" he whispered in her ear huskily and gave her his hand, Anika look at him with her wide big beautiful innocent eyes then at his hand.

"Take it my little girl"he whispered against her ear and didn't need to repeat it, she took his hand and placed it on her dripping vagina.

"You want me to satiate this hungry girl down here with my finger" too shy to even speak she look down at his hand and nodded, King Shivay smirked and let his middle finger enter her enticing a sweet moan out of her mouth, he pumped his finger in and out of her vagina for a while before he added another finger into it and kept pumping her vagina "Are you enjoying it little girl? Or you want more" he asked and in response she look up at him with her doe eyes beggin for more.

"Words my love , words" he whispered against her lips and licked them sensuously.

Anika hesitated for a while before whispering 'more' her hand found his hard and proud member but he added one more finger into her and shook his head negatively "It's not his day today little love, it's yours" and he ravaged her mouth like a hungry man and his finger pounded her pussy mercilessly making her cry out in pleasure in kiss.

After another earth shattering orgasm Anika was tired and laid limp in his arms, King Shivay cleaned and dried her body and his before picking up in his arms and taking her back in chamber, he look around and found his clothes on the cemented slab, after Anika has gone to her father's home he has almost shifted in this chamber and now most of his thing is in here only, so he picked his clothes and got dressed before picking up one of his kurta and dressing her into it, She looked at his with drowsy eyes and he removed her bangles and necklace before joining her into bed and taking her in his arms, Anika smiled in content, she has missed it most, him taking her in his arms and his face in crook of her neck as they fell asleep and finally she got it so with a content smile on her face she fall asleep in his arms..

________________

Two more chapter and an epilogue is there ❤️ and looking at how agressively I am updating it will be up before tomorrow morning 😶