|

!EXCUSE MY MISTAKES🥲!
@arissaanjuli

!EXCUSE MY MISTAKES🥲!@arissaanjuli

Serenity Rose Smith.
3:20pm.

i walked around the mall with my cousin marly. we're actually on the way out but decided to stop at the food court for some chinese food. well i wanted to.

"fat as fuck for no reason." she say and i role my eyes flicking her off.

"bitch im hungryy. you can't blame me my momma don't feed me." i fake pout and she laugh.

"lying out the ass knowing ya mama make food bout errday." she laugh and i did too. i got my food and a sprite and we left.

in the car "r e s e n t m e n t" by pnd played lowly throughout the car i turned it up as i munched on my chinese food.

"you ain't gone keep bringing up the past... you ain't gone keep turning your back... i wont keep standing for itt..." i sing softly my body moving to the music.

fucking up my mood her phone ring. she click the screen and i seen her brother calling.

"sayyyyy can you like bring me and this hoe some uh uh whats that shit called." it sounded like he was snapping his fingers.

"oh yuh! some chipotle me and fat ass ova hea hungry as a bitch bruh. i sent you the money and sent what we want if you love me you would get it." he said making me and her laugh.

"damn no hey or nothin. rude as fuck but okay i guess y'all owe me bruh." she say.

"worddd to ma granddaddy! okay get my shit right bitch ass nigga."he say hanging up.

"shouldn't get his ass shit." she mumble pressing play.

____
3:40pm 📍marly's house.

line was longer than my whole ass wig. i went in the house and locked the door back. i sat on a separate seat while marly sat besides her brother.

"better had pussy." he buck and grab his food.

"bitch don't make me pop you like a fire cracker." she mug smacking him upside his head.

" 'preciate it." his gay ass friend said.

she do look good though but ian gay i think to myself and get on my phone scrolling liking through instagram.

"where momma- YALL AINT NEVER GONE BELIEVE WHAT YA MOMMA DONE GET INTO!!" i hear my auntie shantell voice.

"ma..." masiah said looking at her.

"oh. nigga. ima tell you later marly ya brother might go psycho." she said twirling her finger on the side of her head.

"anyways hey babies." she smile hugging me than whatsherface i dont be around them as much to remember her name so.

"heyy." i drag "yoo." we drag to momma.