|||

!PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!🌚

Nakaiya. 2:30. (new day)
📍momma house.

i walked inside my momma house, she left like a minute ago so i came to watch my sister. i put all my things up than went into her room. she was cuddled up to a big elephant plush.

"princess..." i say and her head turned. she smiled and sat up. i went to her bed and sat on it.

"how you feelin?" i ask picking her small body up and putting her on my lap.

"better. but mommy don't believe me." she  lay on my shoulder.

"you think you really do feel better?" i ask rubbing her tummy "yes kai kai i really do." she say sitting up.

"you miss school?" i ask and she nodded.

"i miss kiro." she mumble and my twisted in confusion.

"who?" i look her in her face. she look back at me.

"kiro. my bestfriend." she look at me and i nodded.

better be. don't wanna have to fuck a lil nigga up. i thought .

"lets watch the little mermaid hm?" i say and she nodded.

i picked her up and went into my room. having a room at my mom house always brings so many memories. i placed her on the bed and cut the tv on. i sat on the edge looking for it on disney plus. once i found it i clicked play got in some comfortable clothes and laid in bed.

she put her head on my stomach and we watched the movie "i love you sissy." she say looking up. i peck her forehead with a smile. "i love you too princess."

_________________
3:56pm.

tai had fell asleep after the movie. so i got her comfortable in my bed and played minny mouse in case she woke up. i pecked her forehead and went downstairs to see my momma with her glasses on and she was writing or drawing.

"hey ma." i sit across from her and looked up.

"hey baby. she went to sleep?" she asked and i nodded looking at what she was doing. a word search.

"tell me about that girl you was with the other day." she smile and i smacked my lips.

"we barley talk. but she's my fr-" my phone dung and i pulled it out.

serenity🫶🏽.
should i post these? *3 attachment*

"she my friend. we aint got nothing going on for real." i say looking at her.

"that's her hm." she said looking at me. i chuckle nodding opening the message.

serenity🫶🏽

should i post these?