21

Serenity. 10:30am. 📍HOME.

we just left the beach house sense it was our last day there. we had soooo much fun and spent hella money.

"i missed my little ones." i pout making her laugh.

"we finna see they asses right now." she say and i nodded.

we into the house and i saw simone hugging tai. why? idk. my mom was in the kitchen cooking and my dad must be sleep.

"hey yalllllll." i do a dance. both they head snapped towards me and they ran to us. we got hugs and giggles.

"what y'all hugging for?" kai laugh.

"cus tai said her love me." simone smile.

"you said it back?"

"yes! my bestie."

"good." i laugh. simone grabbed tai hand and literally dragged her ass to the back room.

"they gone be a damn handful..."

"i know." i shake my head.

"wonder what my momma over there cooking." we made our way over and my mom was dancing.

"mommyyy." i smile.

"hey babies. y'all had fun?" she ask giving us both hugs.

"yes..." i smile.

"anything exciting..." she smirk.

"you knew!" i say and they both laughed.

"i was talkin to your mom and dad about it a few days before we had to come back." she smile.

"yall sneaky." i role my eyes.

"you said yes correct?"

"yes momma i did." i laugh and she smiled.

"can't wait to take more pictures." she smile doing a dance.

"momma you have so many damn pictures."

"so!" she role her eyes.

"leave ya momma be... she got memories we dont got." kai say shaking her head. it was true though.

"ima need them." i nodd and laugh.

"i don't got almost all the pictures printed out and into my book." she smile.

"where's the book?" kai ask.

"up there." she point to a shelf.

"noooo." i drag as kai speed walked to the shelf and grabbed it.

"yup we boutta go through this." she say and i followed her to the living room, we sat down and she opened the book. my mom made this book special it was pretty, each picture had a note by it, she had stickers in it and shit.

"march 2005, you cuteee." she laugh.

"shut uppp."

she flipped through the book until she got to my terrible two's...

"ahhhh what the hell serenity." she burst out laughing looking at the picture of flower all over my body and when my mom took the pic i looked surprised.

"you surprised you got caught?" she laugh.

"bruh move on." i laugh. she flipped it and there was a picture of me and sin riding bikes.

she kept going through it until she got closer to my teenage years. i MADE her skip past alllll of that. maybe i let her see 10-11 but noo.