30

Serenity.

"i love you too..."

i say and she smiled.

"but i cant..." i say making her smile drop.

"serenity im not letting you leave me."

"what you gonna do." i ask.

"im sorry please just forgive me! i wont do it anymore! at all! i swear. on my fucking mom. i got you forever. i don't know she just always had that manipulating ass personality that always got me. i don't wanna let you go. but ima let her go. for you."

she tried to kiss me but i turned my head.  sadness took over her face and she let me go slowly.

"im sure you'll do just as good without me." i say going to the closet and began packing my bag.

"i'll be back some other time to get the rest of my stuff." i say and she just starred at me.

______
hate me if you want we doing a time skip.

____________
week later

📍Marly house. 2:30pm.

i can't escape her.

she knows i'm staying with marly now. she keeps sending stuff to the house. flowers, gifts, food. just a lot.

i love kai with everything in me. but she's not realizing where her wrong is. everything we've been through and everything im going through now is just to much.

she ain't realizing even if i was to forgive her in the future she ain't giving me the time nor space.

anyway. my dad was out the hospital but he does have to go in for checkups. i told him what happened and knowing him he was pissed.

i made up with my mom and when i told her she was even more pissed. she talk to kai mom and we'll. kai mom was upset to.

so much love was put into out relationship not even just from up. i'm not sure if she still talk to that girl or not but i'm not really concerned.

i have been down tho. not eating right. sleeping right. or if i do get sleep she's always in a dream.

like i said. i just cant escape her.

____

i'll update tmr a real nigga tired.

goodnight sexies😗