||||||||

!EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!...
(time skip too 2 months later.)

Nakaiya. 1:20pm. 📍nail and hair shop.

i was getting out the car with some food, i locked the car up and went in. as i dinged ore waved at me and i waved back. she the one at the front. this is a family tied business. and the food was of course for serenity fat ass. her cousin runs it.

"where ren?" i say asking miss alena. serenity auntie.

"she went out back to put her things away. she coming up front soon baby." she said and i nodded. i walked to her area and sat in the chair.

after a moment of spinning in the chair and on my phone i felt a presence.

"boo." i say and she laughed. i stood up and we hugged tightly.

"here go yo lunch." i say and she smiled grabbing the bag.

"thanks bestie." she said kissing my cheek. i had got her some chipotle cause that's all she talked about when we were on the phone last night.

"im coming back to your apartment. so you have to pick me up." she said and i nodded.

"yo ass always there. youn even be at my house nomo." marly pout and we laugh.

"you a lieee." she drag. ren sat on my lap and turned the chair taking her food out and put it down.

"imagine if i forgot to clean this." she said opening it and i chuckle.

"what you doing after you leave?" she asked eating her food and siting side ways.

"go pick up simone and tai up. tai hit me because ian pick her up yesterday i was like girl she with her dad like how you mad at me." i say and she laughed.

"my dad loves tai he would've taken her." she say and i chuckle.

"i know but ima get the today. they might try to jump me on a real note. i wanna take them swimming." i say.

"awww that's so cute." she say feeding me some of her rice.

"i got them matching bathing suits in the car." i say.

"oh you definitely gotta send me a pic." she said laughing.

"i gotchu." i laugh. my phone rung and it was two calling me off her ipad.

mini me🩷
would like to facetime...

i answered quickly and saw she was pouting.

"what's wrong?" i ask.

"i wanna see simone." she said and i laughed. and right about that time simone called me off her ipad. i just added her to the call.

"kai i wanna see t- hii!" simone cut her self off.

"hiiii!" tai shout.

"im coming to get yall as soon as she done eating her food ight?" i say and the both whinned.

"go now. ima be okay." ren laughed.

"you sure?" i ask and she nodded.

"my lunch cut short anyway sense i got more clients than usual." she said and i nodded. she got off my lap and i got up. we hugged and i kissed her forehead.

"bye bald head scallywag." marly say and i gave her a hug.

"bye shorty with no hair in the back." i say and she gasped.