\|

Nakaiya. 12:30pm. 📍momma house.

i walked inside with ren, simone and tai. simone was still salty about what happened earlier. she was still mad at tai but tai wassnt going for it. i decided to let them spend the rest of their day here until i picked them up at 6 to go to the trampoline park.

"hey babies." my mom hug us all. we said our heys and she noticed simone.

"what's wrong?" she ask. simone looked at tai and tai huffed.

"what's up with them two?" she ask.

"they got into it when i took them out to eat. they being real childish right now." i shake my head.

"right. yall was just hugged up in the car." ren say and simone rolled her eyes.

"oh- girl- fix that attitude. ion like that." mama say and simone nodded.

"yall better stop that. give hugs." she instructed and tai tan over and simone held her arms open.

"see. yo ass was crying cause you wanted to be in her damn arms." i burst out laughing.

"shut up." tai say holding onto simone. i looked at ren to see her taking a video.

"anyways. where y'all going?" momma ask.

"i don't know. maybe just for a ride, a walk, sumn." i shrug and she nod.

"okay well bye." she smile and my mouth drop.

"tell them." my momma walk off.

"BYE! we don't want you here nomo." simone and tai say at the same time walking off still hugging each other.

"bye bastards." ren role her eyes. we laugh and leave the house.

_______
📍aquarium.

why are we here? we rode passed and she begged me to come. i took the girls once while she was working and she was mad ian take her. i told her i'd take her to different one. one even bigger which i did.

"look at the fishhhh." she coo and grabbed my hand dragging me over.

"take my picture." she said giving me her phone. i laughed and let her pose infront. she did a couple posses and i gave the phone back.

"they got sharks here?" she ask.

"no but they got dolphins." i say and she smiled wildly.

"you know that's my favorite!!" she shout.

"girl calm down. come on let's go find em." i chuckle.

walked around she was so mesmerized by all the sea animals. she loved aquatic shit. she was the type of girl who wanted to be a mermaid.

seeing how happy she was around the sea animals made me happy. really looking at her and taking it in made me think how much i wanted her.

corny as fuck.

she was honestly beautiful-

"stop staring at me weirdo." she smile and i chuckle and shake my head.

"my bad." i say looking at out hands. she held pretty tightly.

"we gotta go upstairs to see the dolphins." she point the the sign.

"they do got sharks!" i shout.

"now you acting like a kid." she said and i smacked my lips.

"lets see the dolphins than i'll take you to see the sharks." i say and she laughed.

"no we going to see the sharks for you so shut up. now lets go." she giggle.