||

!PLEASE EXCUSE MY MISTAKES!😌

Serenity. 8:30pm (same day).
📍marly house.

we was dancing to some nicki and ice spice. i was spending the night of course. i spend my nights here A LOT.

"im hungry." i say and she cut her eyes at me.

"go get some food!" i yell and i flick her off leaving the room. i fixed my sports bra sense it was a little tight.

i went into kitchen going in the cabinets. i grabbed the box of gushers and grabbed a hot pocket out the freezer. unpacking it i set it on 2 paper plates and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.

i opened a pack of gushers smacking on them.

"lemme get one." kai say grabbing the box.

"noooo!" i whine grabbing it back.

"one!" she said and i took one out my pack and gave it to her. she just stared at me as i laughed.

"fine here." i say grabbing it and giving it to her. she nodded and at it.

"make me a hot pocket." she said and i grabbed one and 2 paper plates.

"here just open it and i'll put it in after mine." i say giving it to her.

"yo booty big." she said poking it.

"unt untttt! guh move! touching my big badonkadonk." i say and she laughed moving some.

"wanna do a tiktok?" she asked pulling out her phone.

"yes!" i say and she put her phone up.

(you better get off that wall!)
get down on it. the gat right there
you can't sit down on it.

like a lollipop, lick down on it. on the beat ima spit right on it (yessir). how you gon do it if you really don't wanna dance. i can't big 40 in my pants.

we finish and was laughing.

"coo la shorty." she laugh and i smile.

"you spending the night too?" i ask and she shook her head.

"im leaving soon im just hungry mane." she say and i laugh. i grab my hot pocket and put hers in clicking the 2.

"you goin with us?" she asked and my face twisted in confusion.

"go where?" i ask and she shook her head.

"we was going to a block party tomorrow at like 3." she said and i nodded.

"ohh... i might bring it up to marly." i say and she nodded.

"ima go upstairs i'll see you tomorrow." i say and she put her arms out wide.

"you want a hug?" i ask with a laugh and she nodded.

i gave her a hug and she hit me in my head. i hit her in her face and rolled my eyes.

"bye hoe." i say grabbing my hot picked and gusher box.

"waitt lemme get one more." she say and i gave her a packet.

"goodnight ugly." she said opening the microwave.

"goodnight baldy." i make my way upstairs.

____________
Next Day. 10:34am

after getting out the shower and doing my normal routin, i put my clothes on and made sure my bag had everything in it. i got out of school a year ago. i got a job at berlington and that's it.