24

( short chpt. be greatful💁🏽‍♀️)
Serenity. 10:20am.

"kai." simone say.

"wassup pretty?"

"can you go get tai please. i wanna say sorry for being mean i really miss her." she say playing with her fingers.

"im going to get her in maybe an hour so calm down." she say and simone nodded leaving the room.

"can you take them out? ima go see my dad and go see wassup with my momma." i shake my head.

"yeah i gotchu."

____
📍HOSPITAL.

"hi dad." i smile.

"hey pretty girl." he give a weak smile. i pushed a chair over and sat in it.

"how you feeling." i grab his hand.

"okay." he sigh.

"your feeling okay?" i ask and he nodded.

"how's your mom and sister?" he ask and i sighed.

"momma been drinking. she hit me yesterday. simone is probably very drained from being yelled at. i haven't been there due to working but when i did go who ever that was wassnt my mother." i say and he looked at me.

"drinking... she hit you? that's not like her at all." he hum.

"i know. you being here is effecting her a lot." i say and he sighed.

"did the doctor tell you why you were sick?" i ask trying to change the subject.

"maybe... maybe cancer." he say looking at me.

"cancer?? wait what??!" i stand.

"listen—"

"listen??! how you gone tell me to listen when your telling me you have cancer??!" i snap looking at him.

"serenity... i said maybe, the doctor wassnt for sure yet and i'm getting older it could be something simple and it's just effecting me more. take a seat and calm down." he say and i shook my head and sat down.

"did momma know you might have it?" i ask.

"no. and i don't plan on letting her know until they tell me i really have it." he state.

"ima come visit later with simone..." i say standing.

"serenity..."

"i can't sit here knowing my dad might have something that can kill him. i'll see you later." i kiss his cheek and gather my stuff.

"love you dad."

"love you too princess..."

______
be mad 😠
be sad 🥲
be happy😁

but shit i updated. i wassnt gone update but i got bored. i'll make the rest of "this day" longer. when ever i feel like updating again.

but keep in mind i'm juggling 8 FUCKING DUMBASS CLASSES. and failing math🥲 like send help.