Serenity. 7pm. 📍Kai house.

Kai just got more food and we already finished eating. we stopped at both homes get clothes for tonight and tomorrow. we washed them up and did all the goodnight deeds. we were all changed and showered brushed our teeth's dadada.

simone and tai were still tired so they were in bed. me and kai where now in the living watching friday after the next this hoe know every word to every friday!

"okay shut up i'm changing it." i role my eyes cutting it off.

"bro stoppp this my favorite movie." she said trying to grab the remote.

"every friday is your favorite nigga shut up we watching madea home coming." i say and groaned. i went to netflix turning it on.

"you know the words to the movie too!" she shout and I looked at her pouted face.

"but im not gone be like you and say every damn word that come out of every damn actors mouth." I say and she rolled her eyes once more.

'sassy fuck.' I thought to myself.

I cut the movie on and we watched it as usual during the movie we started talking and went to the kitchen for snacks and stuff. she went upstairs to check on the girls and they were still asleep by 8:30. we watched a couple more movies until it hit 11 and cleaned up and got in bed.

__________________
-next day. 9:55 am.

after doing my usual I got up and checked on the girls they were up and getting dressed. I walked in the room completely and sat on th bed as they finished.

"what yall think we doing today getting all dressed up." I say and they giggled.

"we are going somewhere. we going for breakfast." Simone say.

"yes she right. got get dressed." I hear from behind me. I turned and seen of course kai I smiled and left the room and went to get dressed.

after getting dressed and getting everything situated we finally pilled up in the car around 10:25. yes it took us a while. we decided to go to IHOP well more like Simone and tai.

....................................
at ihop.

skipping past the part when we ordered.

simone and tai kept looking at this older boy who was sitting at a table with his family.

"why yall keep looking at him?" i laugh.

"we not looking at him we're looking at his brother." simone say and tai was actually mugging the boy and simone was smiling at the boy.

"im not looking at him he ugly to me." tai role her eyes and eat her pancakes.

"shut up that's cause you was looking at his sister!" simone say.

"i don't care." she say and simone rolled her eyes and slouched back in the seat.

"you like girls?" kai laugh.

"she's pretty. i'm not aloud to look at people." she looked at kai and kai threw her hands up.

"damn my bad." she laugh. i shook my head.

"nuhuh you said in my ear that yo- im gonna smack you simone." she straight face her making me burst out laughing.

"okay sorry dang." simone mumble.

"tai whatchu say?" kai asked.

"nothing." she said taking a glance at the girl.

"she go to our school. they both do." simone say.

"duh." tai say.

"im starting not to like you." simone mug.

"okay? i don't care." tai mumble.

"yes you do." simone say poking her arm. tai swatted her hand away and simone pouted.

"im gonna cry." simone say and tai shrugged. simone started to cry and tai head snapped to her. tai grabbed her head and laid it on her shoulder.

"stop crying cry baby." she mumble.

"you being mean." simone cry out.

"im sorry dang." tai say and simone smile and hold onto her.

"tai said she would make her, her girlfriend." simone blurt out and tai pushed her off roughly.

"i don't like you." tai scooted away from her.

"stop it." simone go over.

"move." tai said and me and kai looked at each other.

"nah that be you!" she point at me.

"so?" i role my eyes.

"kai she being meannnnnnn!" simone pout.

"tai." kai say looking at her.

"what." she said eating her pancakes. simone pouted and laid head head on the table.

"stop being mean bruh look at ha she sad." kai said and tai looked at her.

"better go over there with yo boyfriend." tai said and i shook my head she so stubborn.

"tai look." i say and she looked at simone again.

"she not even crying." tai said trying to look at her face but simone was hiding it.

"simone." tai tap her.

"im sorry." tai say shaking her.

"no you mean." simone cry. and you could hear she was hurt.

"sorry." tai said going closer.

"i wanna go home." simone look at me. tai looked at her and looked around. she back up and looked at simone the whole time.

"okay ima get some containers." kai say and simone laid her head back down. my sister was really saddddd.

"simone." tai poke her.

"just leave ha be tai." kai say getting the waiter's attention.

she paid and we got containers and picked the food up. we left.

as we walked the parking lot tai tried to grab simone's hand but simone walked next to me. tai hugged herself and walked quicker.

once we got in the car they got in and tai sat next to her. simone just grabbed her ipad and ignored it. tai smacked it out her hand and kai smacked her hand.

"nigga leave her alone for real stop doing dumb shit." kai said buckling her up.

"but she not answering me!" tai started tearing up.

"you know why! stop messing with her im taking yo ass home." kai say and tai huffed.

"i don't wanna go home i wanna stay with simone!" tears started coming down her face.

"nataiya." kai straight face her.

"i said sorry!" she pout.

"take a nap." kai close the door and get in the front seat.

"I DONT WANT TO!!" she scream.

"TAIYA SHUT UP." kai look back and she calmed down and wiped her face.

"sorry." tai mumble.

she pulled off and i sighed. lord little kids can be a damn hand full. as we were on the ride for 5 minutes i looked back. i seen tai sleep on simone and simone sleep. i took a picture and as we made it to a red light i showed kai the picture.

"all she was crying for was simone ass." she shake her head.

~
~

is tai fruityyyyyyy???????? waitt a minnnnn.

i don't know why it took me so long to add parts to this cause i started it and said fuck it.

but yahh🕺🏽 byeeee