29

Nakaiya.

"you was sitting in my lap!"

"and you let me." secret mug.

"you swear you only wanna be friends but you letting me kiss on you." she step closer.

"listen i don't wanna hurt serenity. so stop. i just came to talk. we gotta stop."

"we've been talking again for a few months."

"doesn't mean we're back together. we broke up on good terms. not when we feel like it we start fucking again." i sigh.

"remember you let me do it."

"i did. i know. but you also know i have a a gir— had?" she try to correct me.

"we're on a break. she's still mine." i say.

"well if your on a break she can't control anything you do." she grab at my shit pulling me close.

"i gotta go." i move her.

"now you wanna run away." she laugh.

"i never cheated and for it to be on serenity thats worse. she's sweet loving and caring. plus she's going through some things and all i'm doing is adding onto it." i sigh realizing ian making shit better in her life.

"wowww great speech. i really didn't ask kai." she role her eyes.

"im out." i gathered my stuff and quickly left without a word.

i know i completely fucked up. i still had the makeup in my car so i wiped off the makeup that was on my neck to reveal the hickey.

"this shit needa go away." i groan sighing.

it wassnt to dark because i moved her before we got carried away. i quickly covered it back up. i didn't get a perfect match like secret did the first time but oh well.

__

i made it back home to hear some soft music playing. it's been a while so i'd understand she was back.

it was pretty late, around 6 and we've been out most of the day. well i've been out.

she came downstairs look stunning...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"serenity?" i call out softly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"serenity?" i call out softly.

she looked at me rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"ren." i walk after her.

"where you going? you going out?" i ask.

"i mean.. i'm sure that's what i'm dressed for." she say and i looked over her black outfit.

"you don't wanna stay home with me." i lick my lips.

"no. not really."

"serenity i apologize for lying." i say and she looked at me. she glanced down back at me that frowned glancing back down.

i never seen her move so fast. she grabbed a paper towel wet it and looked at me.

"what?" i ask.

she started with tears piercing her eyes. she pushing me and quickly wiped my neck.

FUCK!

she looked at the paper towel which had makeup on it.

"wipe it off." she give it to me.

"you going fem or something?? cus why the fuck is there makeup on your neck."

"ma—KAI WIPE THE SHIT OFF." she say and i grabbed the towel.

she looked at me as i wiped it off slowly. she snatched it back and turned my head roughly wiping it.

"kai what's the fuck..." she throw the towel on the counter.

"serenity im sorry."

"your sorry kai?? you think sorry gone cut it?? huh?" she ask.

"it was an accident."

"okay lets keep on making accident than." i watched as she took her heels off and removed her purse.

"what that mean?" i ask.

"you not gone cheat on ME outta all the fucking people ME? what that girl got that i dont? and you see why ian want you being cool with her in the first fucking place!! you weird kai! you weird as fuck and i'm fucking done with you bro i hate you bro." she started throwing shit at me.

"wait serenity."

"wait listen!"

"where you gone go huh! you and ya mom beefing right now! yo dad in the hospital! where you gone go!"

"YOU WANNA BRING UP MY FAMILY ISSUES TO?? that's what we doing now??"

"no— im just— serenity i love you! i'm sorry bro!" i attempted to grab her but she smack the spit out my mouth.

"you just wanna add on to my fucking problems. think bout forgiving you aint even on my fucking mind no more bro." she sniffle.

"wait! please! SERENITY IM SORRY!" she grabbed her heels and purse and continued walking.

she can't leave me...

i took action and grabbed her stuff and threw it. she tried to hit me but i picked her up making her start screaming.

"GET OFFA ME! GET THE FUCK OFFA ME!"  i got us to the room and put her on the bed.

"kai what are you doing!" she tried to get up but i pinned her down.

i'm not a sick ass hoe if you
think i'm boutta make this girl
r@p3 her.  church. you need it now

"can you please just stop!"

"get off me. now."

"please don't go serenity i need you! i need you bro..."

"you ain't need me when you had her kissing on you."

"i don't know what's going through my head and i cut her off i swear. i'm sorry can you give me a chance? or we can continue this break? don't leave me i really wanna fucking marry you." i pout my heart out.

"i love you..." i let out.

"i love you too..."

___

👀.......

ᴍʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें