Serenity.
NEW CHARACTER ALERT🚨🚨🚨

"here." marly hand me the bouquet of sunflowers from you know who.

"anything else." i sigh. she nodded hands me a box.

"you taking today to get yourself together??" she ask and i nodded.

"alright have fun ima head to the salon." she smile.

we said out i love you's & goodbye's. i set the flowers down with the rest. did i keep them... yes. their my favorite.

i opened the box to see a pretty pandora bracelet. i smiled but quickly dropped it. some would say she's trying to buy me back. she hardly gives gifts it's mostly the flowers.

if you know me you know i love black. so i settled for an all black fit.

i posed in my mirror and decided to post it on my instagram story.

@ MY STORY.

imagine her with some different shoes on

imagine her with some different shoes on. i love her style but them boots wassnt it.
___

i was now in the car listening to OUT OF MY BODY by 6LACK & DC The Don

i loved this song so much. it's really just a simple vibe.

i moved my body in my seat until my phone rung. i looked to see it was my brother sin.

we haven't spoken in a few days. but. he must've heard. i paused my song and quickly answered.

"sista sista!" he smile in the phone.

"hey sinnnn." i smile back.

"sooo... where kai?" he smile. so he didn't hear.

"uh— uh. we done." i say and he frowned.

"what happened!?"

"she went down bad." i mumble.

"where you at?" he ask.

"in the car."

"you got plans?"

"just to get my nails done." i shrug.

"cancel. get em done tomorrow i'll pay. meet at your crib." he hung up.

this shit was boutta get worse.

___

i just pulled up to the house me and kai stayed in together and no shocker kai car was here. sin was sitting in his car but when he saw me get out her did to. with someone else.

"miss me?" i hear.

"TANAJJJJ!" i scream and ran to her.

tanaj was my bestfriend from way back. we ended up splitting from her moving. i knew she was back and we talked a few times but never long.