25

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEARS🫠.
____________________________________
*two days later.

Serenity. 📍Home. 2:30Pm

I just got done cleaning the house, washing clothes and putting food up kai got from walmart.

"be back." i hear making me turn. kai was fully dressed in a nice outfit. when she went to the store she was only in a hoodie and pajama pants.

"where you going??" i ask.

"i love you." she kiss me and try to walk off. i quickly grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"nakaiya."

"yes mama? i gotta go."

"where you going??" i ask once more. she just looked around the house and her eyes widened.

"there go my house keys." she say moving and walking away.

"kai dont play wimmie— ill text you, call. whatever love you!" she kissed my cheek and quickly left.

"if 2+2 is 4... than what the fuck is this." i mug.

i made my way upstairs and looked for a simple outfit. after looked for a whole 25 minutes i finally found something i like.

don't judge. i know you sat in that damn closet for an hour tryna find clothes and ended up with a hoodie and tights in yo hand🙄.

after getting dressed i just brushed my hair down and gathered my stuff. i grabbed my keys and was ready to leave out.

satisfied with the house being cleaned and everything in place i had nothing to worry about. besides what the hell kai was doing.

__

in the car i listened to some music. i haven't really been with marly that much due to everything with my dad, i see her at work but it ain't the same.

i pulled my phone going to her contact giving her a call. after 2 rings she answered.

"oh my goodness your alive!" she gasp.

"don't play." i laugh.

"im for realll kai deadass took you from me.." she shake her head.

"you home??" i prop my phone up in the cup holder.

"im at my momma house with von and siah." she say.

"okay, ima be on my way there then."

"where kai?" she frown.

"oh right! girl i don't fucking know she left and avoiding my 'where you going' question. ian wanna assume nothing but at the same time the fuck you doing??" i mug making her chuckle.

"she wassnt leaving playing wit me." she hake her head.

"ian wanna push it but i will if don't tell me." i say and she nodded.

"understandable. i'll see you when you get here then."

"k byee." "bye boo."

we hung up and i played my music again. before going to my TT house i decided on going to the store. i just honestly wanted some chips and a sprite.

__

"YOU FAT BITCH!"

"ALL YOU GAD TO DO WAS GIMMIE SOME!"

"OUU BITCH THATS WHY YOU BIG NOW."

"RUN THE ONES BITCH!"

"WASSUPPPPPPPP."

i shook my head hearing marly and siah going back & forth. i closed the door and seen they tussling their way into the kitchen.

"yall better move before i cut both yall asses." TT quickly check them sense they were about to bump into her while she cut her veggies.

"sorry." they both go back.

"hollon." siah pause. he snapped his head to me and smiled.

"well hello there stranger." he said sounding white, i laughed waving at him.

"hi siah." i laugh. i walked to him and we hugged.

"FAVVVV!!" marly run and damn near knock me down.

"heyyyyy." i laugh hugging her back.

"is that TT baby?" i hear my auntie making me laugh.

"hi auntieee."

after giving her a hug and say hey to ginger aka von, i sat and we started catching up. it ain't really been that long but it's been a while.

"lord." marly shake her head.

"damn. so so where kai??" siah ask.

"she just up and left than avoided my question when i asked what she was doing. so i just got dress and came here." i shake my head.

"damn... ima call." he say lightly mugging and pulled his phone out. after the 4th ring she picked up. i heard a more feminine giggle in the background.

"yooo." kai cheery voice let out.

"where you at?"

"you around marly?" she ask.

"why?"

"so you are. i can't tell you allat than." sh say and he mugged the phone pretty hard.

"fuck you mean?"

"chill. ian doin nothin."

"ian say you was. wassup witchu yo?" he say and the phone hung up.

"i don't wanna assume nothing so i just left it alone." i shrug.

"nigga is you crazy?" he stand making von stand.

"she trippin." von mug. we grew into a stronger relationship and he has grown over protective towards me and marley.

"she could be doing something tho." i shake my head.

"exactly!" siah snap.

"not like that!"

"man fuck allat." marley say.

"stop its not that real— it's not?? aint that how you caught taizha cheating?!"

____

OOOOOOOOOO

WHO TAIZHA😦👀
should she pop up in a couple chapters 😏

WHATS KAI DOIN🤨
cheating? OOP.

WAS THIS A LONG ENOUGH CHPT?
or y'all perfer longer.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKKK.
"saved." on my page rn w/ 3 chpters.

vote & comment bookies🌸